Fresh Off The Boat...

kunismommy

Hello everyone! My name is Sonja, and I belong to Hanakuni and Chokuni. Both girls are 14-week old Border Collie-Great Pyrenees mixed pups who love to play all day. We are very excited to have them, as much as we are pleased that they decided to keep us. My family and I are not professional trainers, but we do have a little experience with group training. Every day is a wonderful, new experience, a challenge, and filled with loving time with our newest family members. Hana and Cho have brought great joy and companionship to my 15-year old son who has autism. He now has friends who watch out for him as much as he does for them. The bond growing and unfolding before our eyes is truly moving. And, we are overly-delighted and happy to be able to associate with others to help us become better at what we love to do…take care of our family.

Have a pleasant day, and Happy Holidays to you all,

Sonja:D

Dogster

Honored Member
Welcome to DTA!!!!:) Happy Holidays!!:D Your dogs are adorable!!!!!!:love: We'd love to see some bigger pictures of them!!! I'm glad that having dogs brought joy to your son; the connection between people and their dogs is a truly amazing thing. If you need help or advice about training your two new additions, just ask! We'll be happy to help!!
Enjoy the site!!!:)

kunismommy

Thank you for all the nice comments!! What a welcoming surprise. :) I have posted better pictures of Hana and Cho.... Hehehe My 2 hyper bundle of joys. :p They are growing great and are very cheerful puppies. To answer some questions. Yes, they are siblings sisters and very good with training. Hana and Cho keeps us all going and we have new running partners now. Hahahaha... :D

Have a wonderful week all!!
DSCN9918.JPG
DSCN9952.JPG
DSCN9946.JPG
DSCN9939.JPG

Dogster

Honored Member
OMD!!!!! Awwwwwww!!!!!:love::love: That is just TOO CUTE!!!!! It looks like they love eachother very much, they stay really close to eachother.:love: I can't get over how CUTE they are!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Hi and welcome! Hana and Cho are just delicious!!! :love: Couldn't think of another word - I just want to eat 'em up!! :LOL: They're adorable!! It sounds like they're developing a beautiful relationship with your son - something dogs are so amazing for doing, knowing who needs them most, and just being there at the ready. Enjoy your pups, and there's a whole forum of talented people to help with training if you need it. Have fun!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwww just too too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!:love: They are so adorable and their eyes, so keen and eager "hey world we wanna go explore"!!!!!! Yes Jackie they are delicious!:love: Enjoy them both, they are truly captivating!:love:

kunismommy

I have to stay everyone has beautiful and wonderful dogs. I guess we might be in the right place, because all of them look spoiled with love... Hahaha. I know I give Hana and Cho a lot of hugs and kiss, but it seems like they give me way more. :love: Next stop... Trick forms. Whoop...whoop. (y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh they do give so much back, unconditional love:love: Which one is Hanna and which one is Cho please? The one with the beauty spots on her nose is like Trixie another doggy on this forum:love:

CarmenR

Welcome! Omyyygosshhh your puppies are sooo cute :love:I just want to.. Actually I just want them hahaha. Yes which is which? I think the speckled nose one looks more border collie like and the other more Pyrenees.

kunismommy

Welcome! Omyyygosshhh your puppies are sooo cute :love:I just want to.. Actually I just want them hahaha. Yes which is which? I think the speckled nose one looks more border collie like and the other more Pyrenees.
I absolutely agree with you. Hana (aka Ms.Freckles) is pulling more of her father now. :) Cho is pulling more of her mother and she has the body to prove it... Hahaha Cho is more heavier than Hana by 6 lbs. Wowzers!! :love:

I have to adore Luna... She is right were I would like to be with Hana and Cho.... At the beach. Love your pictures... :) I hope you have a wonderful day.