Free Apdt Webinars This Month

MaryK

Honored Member
Darn it's already the 5th here, missed the first one, and also not sure if it's available for people over seas.

Mutt

Experienced Member
Sign up now to attend live, or simply access the recording of the event at your convenience. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn so much from the pros who know the topics best.
it says you can look it back (a recorded version), can't find it (yet) though...

jackienmutts

Honored Member
These look fabulous! Didn't have time to look in length right now, but they should be available to anyone, since they're free and it seems to indicate they'd be of interest to anyone. It did say either register for the online webinar, or if not available at that time, just go back at your convenience at watch it online. My bet the one with Gail Fisher is great, LOVE her, and can't wait to hear Trish King also. Am def going to check these out later (off to work shortly).

Rouen, thanks so much for the heads up!!! (y)

rouen

Experienced Member
The Webinar yesterday was great. She answered questions from everyone(including 3 of mine :D) talked about ENS, stages of early life and how parents teach their puppies. She had several examples from her own experiences, and she's a pretty good story teller so you could easily envision it. Can't wait for the next one! If you're attending the live webinars you have the chance to ask questions and there are usually questions from the speaker to get everyone involved during the webinar. Definately a neat and educational experience.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
I bet it was really good, can't wait to listen to it. So glad you enjoyed it (and posted the info!!). I just love Gail Fisher. She was a guest author on another forum I'm on a few years ago, discussing "The Thinking Dog", and she stuck around after her 2 wks were up, cuz the discussion was still going on, for I'd say at least another 2 wks. She was really involved with all of us every day. I had lots of questions, and a couple issues I was dealing with my own two, and she gave me lots of good input and advice - she scores high in my book (plus I do love her book "The Thinking Dog" and have recommended it highly to so many). I go on her site all the time, I like to read her articles.

MaryK

Honored Member
Going to sign up for the rest if the time factor doesn't prevent same. and also check out the one I've missed. Thank you so much Rouen.