Epic Dazzle The Australian Kelpie

madeleine

Experienced Member
So here is my dogs profile. Thanks to MaryK great tips to keep warm in a cold room :)(y)

This is Epic Dazzle Boggabilla. She is an Australian Kelpie born here in the Netherlands on the 9th of January. She is 2 years old now.

Dazzle eats raw. This is according to a menu which I made for her. She ony gets raw of dried treats and her favourite are half dried chicken hearts (sounds kind of dirty for some maybe, I’m sorry).

She has uhm I believe over 50 tricks, not sure though. Thought I counted it once. Well one thing is sure, there are a lot more tricks I want her to know hihi .Which include some basic stuff, agility of fun based tricks. She loves to ring toss for example and blow bubbles in water.

We’re working on handstand, target mat (relax), balance stuff on head (damn that one sounded way more easy then it is for us!!!), 2 front paws on stuff and turn and on the limp. Next to our behave-as-a-well-raised-dog-stuff things.

She is a very kind, stable loving dog who loves to play. Whether it is with me, other people or with dogs, she just loves doing so.

Her best friend is the Australian Kelpie of my boyfriend. They have been the best off friends since her 12th week. We even met because off them!

She can be over enthusiast at strange surroundings. So were also working a bit on the control unleashed stuff.

She also had an youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/epicdazzle) and I write short stories for her, that’s in Dutch though (http://www.epicdazzle.tumblr.com/).

So, here are some pics off Dazzle:

156184_10150258152554980_789930162_n.jpg
189787_10150270600324980_1227494638_n.jpg
207256_328308819979_7298553_n.jpg
208670_328521694979_4616446_n.jpg
526783_10150274021429980_133130109_n.jpg
734652_10150281761909980_1581886994_n.jpg

madeleine

Experienced Member
We just started with that not so long ago. We are now working on a higher curver box which i turn onto the higher side aswell.
Think do this part alot and for the next couple weeks so she will built enough mussle strenght and memory before going to another step.
Were are you with the handstand?

MaryK

Honored Member
Dazzle sure lives up to her name, she's GORGEOUS:love: Just LOVED the pics, she sure was one VERY cute little puppy:love:

I subed your YouTube, LOL will have to wait until our Vet returns from Scotland, he's Dutch, so he can translate for me:D Meanwhile, I can watch the vids:D

Glad the tips helped:D

k9 crazed

Experienced Member
Beautiful, wonderful! ( The only Kelpie I've ever known personally was named Psycho:oops:...Good lesson for not naming dogs what you don't want them to be! because he was!:eek:) Your pics are great too!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
What a beautiful and obviously well-coordinated girl!! I am in awe of anyone (or any dog I should say) that can do the handstand!!! If it is possible, Veronica is actually as uncoordinated as I am! :ROFLMAO:

We took a Control Unleashed class awhile back. However....6 reactive dogs in a small space, together...I don't think that's how it was intended to play out! :rolleyes: (But the exercises are great and I have the book; and there's actually a DVD series I hope to get my hands on).

madeleine

Experienced Member
@ Jazzyandveronica:
We're still working on the bit off the handstand where she stands eith her hind legs on a box. Now the box is turned so thats it stands on the highest part off itself. I take a long time training this since I want to build up the musscles well.

@ Gordykins:
She sure is a smart girl. And real life time joker!!