Driving Dogs

MaryK

Honored Member
I just posted this on Dogs In The News thread. Isn't it amazing and what a wonderful way to show off the talents of Shelter Dogs and Positive Reinforcement Training.

LOL I wouldn't dare teach Ra Kismet, he'd be a speed freak!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus would be fine, he'd look cool, arm on the window etc. Trouble is if he saw anything resembling food he'd head straight for it!:rolleyes::eek:

Dogster

Honored Member
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D I can't wait to see them drive!!!! All of these dogs will get adopted for sure!!!! I bet anyone would want a doggy chauffeur!!!:LOL:

Shivon would fall asleep at the wheel.:rolleyes: Or she'd be too busy putting on her makeup...:rolleyes:

Honored Member
I can't teach Veronica how to drive.

She would be forever blowing the horn, barking out the window and making rude gestures.:eek:
lol, I don't think Holly would be able to see where she's going. She can't see out the window when she's on the passanger seat and just lies there with her eyes shut - not a good habit for driving.

I just posted this on Dogs In The News thread. Isn't it amazing and what a wonderful way to show off the talents of Shelter Dogs and Positive Reinforcement Training.

LOL I wouldn't dare teach Ra Kismet, he'd be a speed freak!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus would be fine, he'd look cool, arm on the window etc. Trouble is if he saw anything resembling food he'd head straight for it!:rolleyes::eek:
I thought about posting it on the "Dogs In The News" thread but thought it needed it's own thread.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D I can't wait to see them drive!!!! All of these dogs will get adopted for sure!!!! I bet anyone would want a doggy chauffeur!!!:LOL:

Shivon would fall asleep at the wheel.:rolleyes: Or she'd be too busy putting on her makeup...:rolleyes:
I don't know if they are up for adoption after they drive. If they are then the new owners are going to have to be very careful when the dog is in the car (especially on its own). They could become car thieves!

MaryK

Honored Member
Can imagine how the papers would love that!

Car Thieves are DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today a person reported a car stolen by Dogs! This unlikely occurrence wasn't taken too seriously, at first, by the police. Not that is, until they apprehended a speeding motorist and found the culprit was Canine not Humanoid!

The guilty party was booked for speeding, failing to carry a driver's license, under age driving, being in charge of a stolen vehicle and other related charges.

He will appear in court next week. It is believed this is the first time a dog has been charged with traffic offences and also charges related to stolen vehicles A debate is now on as to whether the offender will be sent to jail, or end up in Hollywood as a star of a new movie.

Have your say in our newest poll.

Should dogs face the same penalties as human when charged with various traffic offences?

Should dogs be given Driver's Licenses?

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
No way, not 'my' lady like Veronica:D She'd be waiving gracefully (like the Queen), acknowledging ALL her admirers and looking very beautiful, like a Starlet:D:p
:ROFLMAO: Veronica has you snowed!!! She is not the Queen, she is more Joan Collins, looking for her own personal Linda Evans to throw into a pool (please forgive the outdated American "Dynasty" reference...) or she's a Scarlett O'Hara. :D

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO: Veronica has you snowed!!! She is not the Queen, she is more Joan Collins, looking for her own personal Linda Evans to throw into a pool (please forgive the outdated American "Dynasty" reference...) or she's a Scarlett O'Hara. :D
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think I've been hit by a blizzard!!!!!!!!! But then I LOVE snow:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'll forgive the outdated American Dynasty reference, it's just too funny for words! I still adore 'my' Veronica though:love::love: She's got a Diva 'attitude':cool::LOL:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Catching up on threads, laughing at this one!! :ROFLMAO: Saw this on the news and thought what next?

Still crackin' up thinking about Veronica being like Joan Collins, looking for Linda Evans to throw into the pool!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: (and knowing there are lots on this forum saying WHO???) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shivon putting on make-up, Rakins a speed-freak, Zeus pulling in thru all drive-thrus, car littered with fast-food bags - omg, sitting here dying laughing!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Of course all dogs would be wearing ... wait for it .... :cool: ... when behind the wheel!!! :ROFLMAO:

Makena wouldn't drive - she'd still require a driver, as she'd much prefer relaxing in the back and being driven everywhere, chauffeurs are good things. (y) Alf would have an accident before even getting out of the driveway (with my luck, he'd plow the car right thru the garage door!) ..... so there ya go. :confused::LOL:

Yeah, I think Hero had best be the DTA rep - let us know how it works out, Sara.... :ROFLMAO:

MaryK

Honored Member
Saw that on FB, that looks soooooo cool!!!

Though I not sure I would feel safe beeing a passender when Dazzle is driving. Looking the way she plays, I do believe we get a lot off speed tickets :D
:LOL: Join the club Madeleine, Ra Kismet would be the same, loads of speeding tickets, if the way he races after his soccer ball is any indication!!!!!!!!!!!!