Double Dog Tricks

MaryK

Honored Member
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Love the way they both jumped through the hoop!!!!!:love:

Are they close ages?

I'm working my two boys together but challenged because my golden oldie cannot physically do as much as my youngster. You've given me some ideas for double tricks which aren't too physical (like jumping).

Linda A

Experienced Member
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Love the way they both jumped through the hoop!!!!!:love:

Are they close ages?

I'm working my two boys together but challenged because my golden oldie cannot physically do as much as my youngster. You've given me some ideas for double tricks which aren't too physical (like jumping).
Royal is 8 months older than Spice. She turned three in October and Royal will be four in February.

Linda A

Experienced Member
They work so well together. Love it. I might have to try the hula hoop jump with my two. I also like the paw stacking with both and you. Very cool!
Paw stacking is actually different from what you saw in the video. All I did was shake with both of them at the same time.

sara

Staff member
Awe, I like double dog tricks... unfortunately Boo is absolutely certain he cant do something without thinking about it for at least a minute... in that time Mouse has completed the trick 15 times and done 5 different tricks besides LOL and the size difference between Mouse and Oliver is too great to do anything tandem. However, I have taught Mouse to do figure eights between Ollie's feet, and to go around him, and to jump over his back... and Ollie, of course does his "whack Mouse" trick. :ROFLMAO:

Linda A

Experienced Member
Awe, I like double dog tricks... unfortunately Boo is absolutely certain he cant do something without thinking about it for at least a minute... in that time Mouse has completed the trick 15 times and done 5 different tricks besides LOL and the size difference between Mouse and Oliver is too great to do anything tandem. However, I have taught Mouse to do figure eights between Ollie's feet, and to go around him, and to jump over his back... and Ollie, of course does his "whack Mouse" trick. :ROFLMAO:
Could one do 'cop-cop' while the other just walks along under the taller dog?

Dogster

Honored Member
I LOVE your double dog tricks!!!!!!! The ones that I've seen are fantastic!!!!!:D I really want to see the figure eights!!:)

You could teach Mouse to whack Boo...:p