Doggy Sun Signs

MaryK

Honored Member
Ever wondered why your dog behaves a certain way? Well maybe it's written in the stars, or rather the 'sun'.

Found this site on the web and must say the descriptions for Taurus my boy Zeus' sun sign and Aquarius Leaf's sun sign really do fit them. And no, I didn't try to make them fit, just laughed my head off at how close the descriptions fitted the pair of them. Zeus really does love a 21st Century walk, a ride in the car is pure heaven to him. And he's very possessive about everything, toys, food, people you name it it's 'his' and yes he adores music, loves luxury and umm has to watch his weight. And Leaf, well she is a Master First Class Hons at quietly creating havoc - ooops I mean exploring things Aquarius Dog Style - her winter wonderland creations are also done very quietly. In fact if she's too quiet I now go looking to see what she's exploring!

So what sign is your dog?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/sun-signs/dog-horoscopes.php

southerngirl

Honored Member
Missy fits none of them, I couldn't even pick one she was close too. Piper closest fits Gemini. Piper is always on the go and is slightly under weight despite eating 6 cups a day I'm going to up it to 7. she has brought chaos to our house with her crazy self. Oh and everyone who meets her, adores her, even my neighbor who hates and is terrified of big dogs loves Piper. So she has everyone wrapped around her paw. There are a lot of things though that don't fit her.

MaryK

Honored Member
Missy fits none of them, I couldn't even pick one she was close too. Piper closest fits Gemini. Piper is always on the go and is slightly under weight despite eating 6 cups a day I'm going to up it to 7. she has brought chaos to our house with her crazy self. Oh and everyone who meets her, adores her, even my neighbor who hates and is terrified of big dogs loves Piper. So she has everyone wrapped around her paw. There are a lot of things though that don't fit her.
It's harder when you don't know their exact d.o.b. Plus, as with humans, it's not just the sun sign it's also the rising, moon position, signature and a whole lot of other things besides. I was lucky, my two are true to their Sun Signs, except somewhere I did read Aquarian Dogs are supposed to love water and Leaf HATES water. Maybe the person who wrote that thought Aquarius was a water sign not an air sign, who knows.

Often though they may appear 'hidden' if you look closely you can pick up the main characteristics with just the Sun Sign.

Piper does sound like she's more than likely Gemini. Also both Missy and Piper could be on the cusp of two signs, which makes it that much harder without a full chart being done.

Anneke

Honored Member
Well Cooper was born april 17th, which makes him an Aries dog and oh boy, does this discription fit him!!! But Taurus fits himeven more.
Jinx was born may 3rd which would make her a Taurus, but this does not fit her at all. Actually nothing really fits. She has a bit of it all:D