Dog Park Photo's

Honored Member
My mum had the day off work today (she normally works on Saturdays) so she was able to come with me and the dogs to the dog park after Holly's obedience class. This meant that I had my hands free to take some photo's. There were no other dogs at the park the entire time we were there which was nice.

As soon as I let Lewis off lead he had a roll around (he has a new blue harness too):

Then we went down to the river bank:

Back up to the playground. Holly decided to surprise me and out do herself by not only jumping onto the crossbar of the jump (she's always done that) but she also managed to jump onto the upright part and then sat down O_o , the little monkey:

I did lift her down though.

Skye down by the river (we went shopping yesterday: Skye now has a new pink harness, collar and leash, although she was on her old extender leash at the dog park):

So happy:

All three of them:

(getting three dogs into position for a photo is not easy, one of them always moves and it takes a few shots to get a photo with them all looking the right way and none making a silly face).

southerngirl

Honored Member
It looks like they all had a lot of fun.
Lol trying to take a picture of multiple dogs is hard, I've tried and failed.

brody_smom

Experienced Member
Those are some great shots. I have to say Skye looks like a very happy pup! Her head may be full of air, but I think she knows she's got a good thing going with your family.

freedomdreams

aw! wonderful photos, It definitely is hard to get photos of multiple dogs. They all look extremely happy though and I'm glad you got to go with your mom to the dog park as well!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Holly looks so pleased with herself for getting on that wooden post thing! :) All the pics are so cute! Nice job getting a pic of all three of them!