Do You Have A Dobber Of A Dog?

Lexy88

Blade is aaaaaaalways dobbing the cats in for being naughty. We 'pssst!' at them when they're scratching on the furniture, but now don't have to because as soon as they start, he jumps up and chases them off lol. And during the night, he will come in and wake me if one of the cats is on the kitchen bench - because usually if I catch them, I'll chuck em outside. Lol what a suck up haha.

Lexy88

Lol he actually gets on great with the cats - we have pretty hardy ones that dont take crap from the dogs, but they certainly give him that snooty cat look when he dobs them in. Sibling rivalry? :p

I'll do my best to video it! Will have to keep it close by 24/7

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
My last dog took on some police duties. If I spoke sharply to any of the cats (hey! get off XYZ!), he was on the scene in an instant. I've even seen him break up springtime male bird fights, launching himself into the bushes ! He'd also intervene if I was getting jumped up on in the dog park, herding the offender off and away :) He was a very confident dog and I'm sure he saw himself as my right-hand 'man.' :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Chase will bark at Tag(my cat) and try to pull him off the table while Missy guards Tag from Chase. It's really entertaining. Chase stalks our outside cat Sophie whenever she comes in he constantly stares at her waiting for her to do something wrong. The two of them are always arguing.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO:

this thread is hilarious!!!!!!!! the whole thing! rofl! but SouthernGirl, the 3 animal disagreement there sounds super hilarious! oh i wish you could catch that on tape!

southerngirl

Honored Member
I will try to but I doubt that I will they don't do often.
Staring: the cop(played by Chase) The rebel son(played by Tag) The over protective mother(played by Missy)
I love this thread too. cats and dogs.