Did You Get Your Dog A Holiday Gift?

Did you get your dog a gift for the holidays?

• No, but other people gave my dog gifts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but he got my love and extra play time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
to all my DTA friends and to their dogs!! I love this season, and i just love Dog Tricks Academy.

I hope whatever you celebrate, that this season finds you full of joy, peace and love
and i hope your dogs have a season of meaty bones and snuggles and runs in the park, or whatever it is that makes your own unique dog too happy.
and a Happy New Year to one and all.

DID ANYONE BUY OR MAKE THEIR DOG A GIFT??
If so, what did you get for your dog??

Attachments

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I have a brand new laundry basket for Buddy,(his favorite thing in the world)
and small stuffed toy,
and chew bone.
and he will get a special dinner, too!! CAN'T WAIT to see his face!!:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
By the way, anyone who loves this season, HAS TO HAS TO go see Fly's video, i bet that one will go viral, just get posted all over and over!! This video is so cute, you can fwd it to your friends or post in on facebook, etc etc. IT'S GOING TO BE A BIG HIT!!

Go to forums
Go to tricks training
Look for thread called "Is Your Dog Ready for Christmas?"
and it is Fly's post # 13.

laramie

Experienced Member
Mine get presents and extra special food as well. Sparrow is getting a new loofa and Fairley is getting an awesome new Nylabone. She spotted her present yesterday and she kept trying to steal it. :)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Missy is getting a "DogIt Design Gumi" bone (dental toy), and some biscuits (2 little bags). Missy is one happy dog! :)

Also, she got an early gift which was a nice big deer antler, and some biscuits (1 small bag of "Fruitables" dog biscuits and Old Mother Hubbard PB (Peanut Butter) Heart biscuits. :)

Merry Christmas!

charmedwolf

Staff member
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Merry Yule along with any other holiday every body celebrates!

Everybody in my crew get presents as well usually in their own color so we can tell them apart. My family spoils all the animals for Christmas including my relatives dogs in the form of a box of christmas dog cookies.

I think this year all the dogs gets a bully stick, a squeaker toy, a tug toy, a full kong, a jingle collar and either a coat, a bed or a new bowl. The cats get a catnip toy, a full kong, a feather toy and a jingle collar.

And my mother and father even bought something for my betta fish and hermit crabs :rolleyes: My family is a little strange.

Anneke

Honored Member

I am wrapping up some treats(at the very last moment, or they won't survive till christmas:D:rolleyes:) Maybe I will go crazy and by them yet another toy(of course they have none...:ROFLMAO:)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Laramie, that is too funny that dog likes loofahs, and also, that he has spotted the gifts and wants them NOW! rofl! I read that post out loud to my guy, and we chuckled cuz we can so picture our Buddy doing that!
Yeah, Sara, wrapped IS more fun, isn't it??

sounds like everyone of us is spoiling our dogs a bit!! awesome!!
Tomorrow is shortest day of the year, but, it's hard to explain to the dogs! Hurry up, let's take our walk, the day will be over too fast today!