Concern For Prince

What could it Be?

• Pulled Muscle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tumor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my dog Prince he's 6 years old and on Wednesday took him for his daily walk and he was pulling on his harness hard. The next day he has a huge lump on the front of his chest where the harness was. I tried a heating pack, ace bandage and its not going away. I'm worried sick it could be a tumor I'm praying it's a pulled muscle because its hard and he doesn't seem in pain. He's eating, playing, etc. I'm taking him to a vet today to get it checked and I'm already panicking. Asking for prayers he will be ok

Attachments

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. I know that not knowing is the worst! Please post an update as soon as you can. Crossing paws here that all is ok with your sweet boy.

Pawbla

Experienced Member
If it appeared in the course of one day, it is, most likely (or rather "surely") not a tumor. But go to the vet, he'd be the one most qualified to say that.

What kind of harness do you use?

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
I agree - a large tumor would not have come up overnight or after a session of walking. However a muscle strain or trapped fluid might although it could be a lipoma that shifted loose? Vet said???