CBS Search For America's Greatest Dog

D

dogcasting

Calling all talented dogs! CBS is looking for the most extraordinary dog and owner duos in the nation to compete for the title of “America’s Greatest Dog†(working title). From purebreds to mutts, show dogs to stunt dogs, Pugs to Great Danes and agility dogs to dogs who dance the Tango – we want all types of talented canines. The winning team will walk away with bragging rights and a significant cash prize! Contact us NOW for more information at [email protected]. Be sure to include a picture of you and your pooch!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a legitimate offer, I'm sure you will receive lots of replies from the members on this forum. Although many people are from other countries. (Like myself) :dogsmile:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like it is only for Americans .... so perhaps you Search & Rescue dog handlers can apply and see! :dogsmile: I e-mailed them asking them more information about the show and received a vague response.

Ah well.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Auditions were on March 10th, humm.. guess they didn't have enough dogs good enough for TV! :D

If they would explain what the program is, and what they intend to do, then more people would join. I e-mailed 3 questions, and received 1 answer. :)

E

emmasmamma

I think my dogs are the "greatest dogs", not because they are so talented, or are heros or have accomplished anything special, but because they love me just the way I am. That's enough for me!:dogwub:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
yoyopoodle;7260 said:
I still haven't recieved any response at all... :msnquestion:
Maybe you asked a question that they didn't want to answer??? :dogsmile: I'm guessing they posted this on too many forums and now they have lots of e-mails.