Canine Freestyle!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
oh, oldsters LOVE dogs!! Buddy often visits nursing homes, and the oldsters just LIGHT UP when they see Buddy coming along, and fawn all over him.
Consider bringing extra treats that the oldsters can feed to Hero, they LOVE doing that. It's also good for their fine motor movements and eye/hand co-ordination to feed treats to dogs.

On Buddy's nursing home days, he gets a small dinner to counterbalance alllllllllll the treats he got THAT day!!:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
i had to google that song, good beat!
One song i thought, if i had a not-aggressive dog i could do doggie dancing with,
i would use old old song "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King,
cuz it seems so cute if you did heelwork during the chorus of "stand by me":ROFLMAO: or some distance stand ups, or some walking on hind legs, etc, during "stand by me" line.

I've even envisioned other dog tricks to go with some of the lyrics, like have dog do a sitting version of "shy" for the lyric "i won't shed a tear":cry:
and have dog do rollovers for "if the sky ...should tumble" etc etc.:ROFLMAO:
I've actually trained several cues for this song, and have practiced it with buddy, if you can picture that!!!:ROFLMAO: just in my own house or yard,:rolleyes: no one will ever see it, though, unless i ever get video camera someday!!

Sara, you are free to steal "my" doggie dancing song, if you ever want to, since my dog can't go in a room full of dogs, but, i'll want to see that video!!!!!:D