Brothers Visit

TiflovesBCs

Experienced Member
Well today my brother has come to stay for a week or so, and as you know Bella is a nervous dog, well let me tell you she is surprised me, although wary she is also relaxing as long as he doesn't suddenly move shes ok, taking treats even did a trick or 2. I'm shocked. She was not this relaxed his last visit and wouldn't take treats. When she does get wary she doesn't run out the room and she is sniffing and has been focusing more on treats than my brother. She's getting big hugs and kisses from me.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
TIF, THAT'S WONDERFUL! JUST WONDERFUL!!
I wonder if it is all the marvelous training you have done with Bella that is helping her be a lil more confident or focused or what, who knows,
but at any rate, CONGRATS TIF!:D YAY !!!

Dice Smith

That's awesome Tif! Congrats!!! (y) You do such amazing work with Bella I'm sure learning all those wonderful tricks are boosting her confidence and really helping her come out of her shell. Truly amazing. Keep up the spectacular work. :D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//" Last vist from my brother Bella didn't know any tricks at all."//

hopefully, your brother WILL BE as impressed as he should be with all you've done with Bella! You deserve some kudos for all the tricks Bella knows now!