Betty's training video on Google....

lonewolfblue

Here's a video clip of Betty's training.....
Some reason I had my laptop cam on flip mode. She was actually on my left side, not my right, lol. You can even see the text on my shirt is backwards, lol.

[media]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2926036923471025889[/media]

lonewolfblue

I will eventually. I just recently got her from the Humane Society, so she doesn't really know anything yet other than frisbee, lol.

snooks

Experienced Member
she's really learning the attention and focus already though. i bet she'll be an ace.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Hehe...two other somebodies are trying to show off. ^^ Is Betty older, or is it just the grey mottling in her face that makes her seem aged? Could also be the graininess of the picture on my comp.

lonewolfblue

tx_cowgirl;13880 said:
Hehe...two other somebodies are trying to show off. ^^ Is Betty older, or is it just the grey mottling in her face that makes her seem aged? Could also be the graininess of the picture on my comp.
Nell is 1.5, Betty is about 3, and Chloe is about 4.5. Nell is the only one where I know the exact age. She's registered ABCA/AKC. :dogbiggrin:
Betty's coloring is called Blue Mottle.

snooks

Experienced Member
I see you're doing this in a narrow space. I seem to to a lot of training in hallways because it's helpful. Does that help with the weave or was it just where you had the camera?

lonewolfblue

Actually, that's the largest area in my house, lol. Some say narrow areas help with some things, but for the weaves, it's harder in narrow areas. And we have too much snow outside to actually practice anything in the yard. As for the camera, it's just the built-in on my laptop, which is sitting on the cocktail table in my front room facing the dining area. It's a really small house. ;)