Been Busy!

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Hi my lovely, beautiful DTA family...GOD I miss you guys. Things have been crazy busy here lately and I haven't been around much. I am trying to get my website all up and going again and finally got all my marketing materials created and ordered for a mailbox drop I have planned to the large suburb communities later in the month.

The site is about finished: www.pawtentialunleashed.com

We had young TigerLily [yes another one] come for a 7 day boarding and play pass:

We have Bubbie who recently joined us for a 4 week Board & Train:

I recently helped rescue this little girl who is now safely in foster:

Read her story here:
http://www.pawtentialunleashed.com/2012/07/pawtential-profile-anjou-previously.html

I have two more Board & Trains coming this weekend and am getting my van some major repairs....WHEW!

Just wanted to say I am still alive over here - just trying to make time for it all...I will have to update you on the pups soon - they are SSSooooooo big!

Dogster

Honored Member
BOY have you been busy!!!!:eek::eek: I MISS YOU PAWTENTIAL!!!! Too many regulars are missing, very quiet around here.:(

Oh, poor Anjou...:( But she's in good hands!!!

Bubbie has made such great progress!!!! Wow!!!!(y)

And I LOVE, LOVE the site!!!! AWESOME job on it!!!!:love::D

Please keep us updated as much as you can, I'll be checking your site for updates!!!!:)

Amateur

Experienced Member
Great web site .... went thru the whole thing ... liked the way it was set up and everything.
loved seeing bubbie in the "pool" too intent on swimming to bother with any other dogs!
I bet bubbies mom likes to see the videos of his progress too - great idea

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Great website, Pawtential... Love it! I am so jealous that you have followed your dream and are doing work that is what you have always know you were born for!!! Love your stories and updates and advice... Get a pup update for us soon!

SD&B

Experienced Member
Hey, I just noticed your location. I grew up in Burlington. My parents now live on 87 just south of Saxapahaw, just north of Eli Whitney, very close to what used to be Martha's cafe. It's a small world, lol.

SD&B

Experienced Member
I took a look at your website. Nice. It has a nice look to it and is easy to navigate. It looks like you provide enough information without going overboard. I like it. The only thing I noticed is that the "Contact Us" button didn't seem to work for me.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Great site - and I've been trying to get caught up on so many threads myself. It was so quiet around here for a while, so many "missing persons". :eek::oops::cool: It's summertime - everyone goes AWOL it seems.

You have been BUSY!!! So much good work you're doing for so many!! LOVE the pics too. You are one talented individual. Is there anything you don't do well? :LOL: Kudos!!!