Beautiful Pit Bull Needs A Home

Dogster

Honored Member
You made me cry again, Mary!!!!:cry: Oh, it's so sad, but so happy (that she got rescued) at the same time. I wish I could adopt her, she's beautiful, and so sweet.:love: I shared on facebook.

MaryK

Honored Member
You made me cry again, Mary!!!!:cry: Oh, it's so sad, but so happy (that she got rescued) at the same time. I wish I could adopt her, she's beautiful, and so sweet.:love: I shared on facebook.
Sorry Dogster:) Made me cry too. So sad but so wonderful she has been rescued and it really REALLY shows what loving, trusting beautiful dogs (I could go on and fill the page:D) Pit Bulls are. To have lived as she lived, then respond to love (even from a man) the way she did and so quickly, two hours is nothing in a dog time, I think shows more than anything what wonderful dogs Pit Bulls are:D Thanks for sharing, I did too. LOL my FaceBook and Twitter are supposed to be for business but I end up with MORE animal tweets and shares than business. Humm maybe I'm in the wrong business at present:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
From what I heard she has already been adopted. Poor baby.
That's FANTASTIC NEWS thank you Southerngirl, made my day (it's early morning here):love: I only got the email yesterday, when I posted immediately, so no 'follow up' yet. I think we're ahead time wise LOL always get international time in a muddle:(