arcade games

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Jean
This does look different. Think I have to get use to this. Bit hard when your not computer literate lol but I was wondering if you could tell me where the arcade games has disappeared as I enjoyed playing the games. A few of my friends also were wondering where they were. Thanks and keep up the good work
cheers
Danni and the girls

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Danni,

Thanks, I'm sure you will get used to it in a short while. :dogsmile: As for the arcade games, they are still on the website but you won't be able to play them since they were linked to the old forum software. Unfortunately, this forum software does not have the capabilities to have arcade games. So they won't be around until someone creates a modification for this new software. I can go see if someone has already created a modification for this, but this is a relatively new forum software so I wouldn't bet money on it...

Sorry.

Jean

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Was there a list of particular games that you loved? I can always put them on a static page, although scores won't be saved. :dogsad:

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Jean
No no favourite just when I'm bored I go and play the game sometimes with my other friend we just keep on knocking each other out. Dont have any sites that games are on as I said before not very good on the computer and it was just good that it was on there.
cheers
Danni

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Danni,

Good news! I found a group of people who are making an Arcade for this forum software, unfortunately it won't be available for a few months. But once it is available I will install it and transfer all of the games to it. :)