Animator And Boarder Collie Owner

Lionheart

Hello,

My name is David and I have a 9 month old border collie mix rescue named Lisa Lionheart.

She is a brilliant dog. I've come here to get more tips and tricks regarding training her. Shes is decently behaved but want to work with her to be utterly brilliant because I know she will be more fulfilled and I will be too.

Ive read a few science based training books (A Culture Clash) and have gotten really good results. Mostly I just need to be more consistent and proactive with her training.

Well look forward to reading all about other peoples dogs and tips and tricks related to dog training.

Nice to meet you all and have a great evening!

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! You certainly came to the right place :) You'll find a ton of good info (also science based :) )here :)

Honored Member
Welcome!
Lisa is a really pretty dog :D love the patch over one eye with an eyebrow and the miss-matched ears, very cute! :love:

MaryK

Honored Member
Hi and Welcome:) Lisa Lionheart is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!:love: Love her keen, eager expression and her adorable ears and her name!!!!!!!:love: You'll find loads of help here and any questions, just post a thread and everyone will help you.

Lionheart

Thanks for all the kind words, I'll definitely relay the message to Lisa :). Though I think she knows she quite adorable, or at least acts like she does :) Thanks for great welcome, will definitely be posting question in the future as well as reading all the great posts and answer that are already up.

David