Amazing!

MaryK

Honored Member
I am just SO PROUD of Ra Kismet. No, it's not exactly 'tricks' but a HUGE ask.

About 15 minutes ago we were outside 'tricking' all was well:)Boy went fantastically well on his heel work:):)

Then as it looked like rain, thought I would get leads etc. for a walk. That's when the 'rot' set in:eek:

We have ONLY ONE door/entrance to this place and the LOCK HAS JAMMED!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: We were both LOCKED OUT:eek:

Fortunately, I always sleep with my bedroom window open a little (not too much because one clever cat an open fly screens and get out).

So with that thought in mind, I got a garden chair and placed same under the window - these windows are the type which open outwards from the bottom so they are OVER you with just a relatively small gap to climb through - not up or sideways out. In I scrambled and then after trying the door from the inside to no avail, had to get in my boy.

He made the chair O.K. but, UNDERSTANDABLY was a bit NERVOUS at jumping onto and balancing on a narrow window ledge:eek:

Trick bag was outside and so were 'spare' treats, what to do?

Couldn't leave the chap outside wondering what was happening, so grabbed the cat food:LOL: Lovely stinky cat food:LOL:

Ra Kismet made the chair again, no problems and then VOILA up like a PRO onto the window ledge, were with a comforting arm on his side from me, he got through the small opening with aplomb - and :LOL: WAS ALLOWED TO DEVOUR the ENTIRE CONTENTS of the cat dish:LOL:

It's hard to describe how hard this was for the boy, small opening, big void below and narrow ledge.

I've always said Ra Kismet would do anything I asked of him and brother THIS WAS A HUGE ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud of the boy(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just HAD to brag;)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Awww, darn it, what a drag about your lock/door - but that is FANTASTIC that Ra Kismet trusted you enough to just say ok, mom wouldn't ask me to do this unless it was safe, so I'll just give it a try. And good for you givng him a huge jackpot of stinky catfood!! YUMMMMMMM!!!! :ROFLMAO: Pay those pups well, and they'll do just about anything for us!! Great job, both of you!!!!!! :LOL: And I think you deserve a big piece of chocolate!!! :D

MaryK

Honored Member
We're still 'holed up' waiting for help:) Yes, it really was TOTAL TRUST on his part as he couldn't see where he was jumping into - brave laddie(y)

I'll take the choc treat:LOL: Now all HE needs is some breath freshener. phaw he reeks of cat food:eek: But he deserved it!!!!!!!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you all:D Doors fixed - kinda - will have to watch it in future though as I think it's a bit warped:(

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
Nice trust there!! Well done Ra Kismet and well done you! Sorry to hear about your lock problems hope you get it fixed proper...

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you, he was such a trusting boy, despite his 'nervousness':) Think it's the door itself, looks a bit warped:( Beyond my capabilities, which are not great with tools:(