After A Late Night...

Puppylove

Is it shameful to admit that it's 12:25pm on Sunday and we're all still in our pjs?

The three dogs and I did get up to get a drink and brunch but other than that we've been sitting in front of the heater, watching TV and doing very little else... :barefoot:

So much for a day full of training... their laziness is contagious!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awwwwwwwwwwww just too too cute:D

LOL after staying up all night to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics (about all I'll watch, except equestrian of summer Olympics), I too was still in p.j.'s with a TOTALLY DISGUSTED Ra Kismet looking at me as if to say"HEY I WANNA PLAY AND TRAIN'. Lazy is NOT a word that has, as yet, entered into his vocabulary:rolleyes:

We did do training, inside as it was also pouring with rain. Not that he minds the rain, but he's turned the grass into a mud/dust bowl, so it's not the best for training.

Dogster

Honored Member
Adorable pics!!!!!:love: Shivon can sleep 'til 3 pm if she wants to...:rolleyes: She usually wakes up around 10 am or 10:30 :rolleyes::sleep: Yes I would describe her as lazy....

MaryK

Honored Member
What's the secret??? Ra Kismet will permit a lay in until 8.a.m IF I'm lucky:D It's a bit hard to pretend to still be asleep when 21.5 kilo of happy dog lands on top of you:D

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
My older three are good with sleeping in but the pups don't have a lazy bone in their bodies. I do think it comes with age...

"Went to bed at 4am - that's your problem Mom..." :D