A Star In The Making:-) Ra Kismet (video)

MaryK

Honored Member
First, video isn't the best, partner still has his 'L' plates on:D

I'm still learning how to use the new editing program:D

Blooper at the end of vid 1. partner dropped the camera:eek: but managed to catch it before it hit the concrete *phew*!!!

Ra Kismet was a bit over excited, Dad videoing:eek:

Decimated soccer ball, compliments of Zeus 'the mad dog scientist':D

New soccer ball arrived today:D

No lovely titles, nothing!!!! Except Ra Kismet:D

Video 1

Video 2
The end shows Ra Kismet having a play:D

Dogster

Honored Member
LOVE the videos!!!:love: AWESOME JOB!!! You and Ra Kismet are doing AMAZING with the training!!! I love his tricks!!!! :D It's sooo much fun watching him play with the ball, LOL:ROFLMAO: Also subscribed to your channel for more Ra Kismet!:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you so much Dogster:D Rakins was a bit over excited, he realized he was being video he'll normally let me 'walk over him' but the excitement was a bit too much:D He's a joy to train, he just LOVES working, his tail always wags madly, that wasn't just the excitement of the day:D

I've got one of him actually playing with an intact soccer ball, Zeus hadn't got to that ball at the time, so will upload that to YouTube, not tonight it's a big video and will take forever to upload:)

MaryK

Honored Member
Thank you Dogcrazy:D His happiness makes him a sheer joy to train, he's always so willing to 'work':D That tail NEVER stops wagging, even when he 'goofs':D Of course, I never let him know he's 'goofed', we just try again or move on and ahem he get's rewarded even for 'goofing':D my excuse, he tried didn't he:D

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Loved the training video (y) and as for the play video .. gee, your boy should really try to cut loose once in a while and have some fun!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: He looks like such a fun guy, what a hoot!

He reminds me so much (esp in looks!) of a dog in Makena's nosework class named Hobie, who's an English Shepherd - he's a total clown, and I've had a crush on him since the first time he stepped foot in class. When Hobie comes to class, you know it's gonna be fun! :D Any chance he could have some English Shepherd in him? Wasn't familiar with the breed til I met Hobie - and he made me want one!! (then again, I just want Hobie!!) :love: Rakins looks like my kinda guy, for sure. I love energetic, feisty, fun dogs like him!! Send him right over for a play date!!! With me!!! :love::ROFLMAO::LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO::love: Thank you Jackimutts, yes poor boy, he does need to cut loose and have some fun:ROFLMAO::love: Actually right now, he's outside playing soccer with my partner and the last thing I saw was my partner ALMOST going over, I think Rakins is better on his paws with a soccer ball than my partner:ROFLMAO::love: He's one bundle of fun that's for sure. He's soooooooo cheeky, like when he climbed/jumped (not sure he can do both) onto the dining table, not for food there wasn't any, just because he 'could' and looked so chuffed with himself, fraid I burst out laughing couldn't tell him off now could I, not with THOSE EYES and THAT LOOK of sheer mischiveous happiness and pleasure on his face:ROFLMAO::love:

Just adore the sound of Hobie, I'd be 'fighting' you to take him home (and his owners I guess):LOL: Can you imagine Rakins and Hobie in class together OMD it would be chaotic but fun:ROFLMAO:

I was told he was Belgian Shepherd cross but frankly, I do think he's English Shepherd X because I've always had English Shepherds (among other assorted dogs and ALL were rescue dogs of course) and he's got so many traits, energetic, funny, smart, highly intelligent,willing to work and of course play and of course his looks too. So, glad you think the same way as I do about Rakins:D

He's definitely your kind of guy and mine too:D:love: He's everything we both love in our dogs:love:

He'd come, he'd love a play date with you:D:D:D And so would I, I think we think exactly the same way about dogs, especially our dogs:D(y)