A Glimpse Of My Life With Kismet And Karma!

Ariel

Experienced Member
Hi everybody, I'm Ariel, and I'm 19 years old. I love animals and random factoids that hardly anyone else knows. My favorite? The random factoids about animals that hardly anyone else knows. Did you know a bloodhound, under optimal conditions, can pick up a scent from a single cell?

I'm a bit eccentric, and enjoy spending time with my family and friends (usually the canine ones trump the humans!)

I live with and apprentice under Lisa (PawtentialUnleashed) and have learned so much in the space of just a few months. She is an amazing trainer and I'm very proud to learn from her. That said, I'd love to learn from more people as well, and be a part of a community that is so dog friendly. Dog friendly places? Psh, it's a shame we can't import our dogs onto the internet. ^_^
So, a little about my pups. Kismet is an 11 month old Havacavapoo (Havanese x Cavalier King Charles x Toy Poodle). She is the world's best snuggler, at least in my eyes. She is my quick little bunny! She only weighs 6 lbs, but I could swear her heart weighs twice that!

Karma is 14 weeks and is also a Havacavapoo, Kismet's sister, in fact. She is my training buddy. Her tail will never wag faster than when she has learned something new.

Well, I look forward to meeting you all and learning more.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!!!!!!

ADORABLE DOGS!!! JUST TOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!
Well, if you live and mentor under Lisa, you are in great hands!! What a lucky person are YOU to get such a chance to learn from someone like LISA! WOW!!

GEORGE'SDAD

Welcome!!! As a dog lover (no professional dog training experience) being a member of this site has helped me a TON with my "kids":D