Triple Trouble

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
INTRODUCING JINX, JETT & JUNIPER

So last week I got a call about a woman with some Aussie mix pups that needed to be hand weaned as Mom had stopped producing milk and was very underweight. She had a litter of 7 that were 4 weeks old and couldn't take care of them all. I drove out and came home with these little munchkins. They appear to be Aussie x Border mixes. Cute as a button and as curious as can be. I will do proper introductions of each tomorrow.

Our guys at home have been great with them - they get motherly direction from Phoebe and Ayla and the boys are tolerant but firm about levels of play and teaching bite inhibition. We have such a great crew here for puppy raising.

You can look forward to some great things from them I am sure! We'll keep you posted!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh what fun!! And how great of you to take in these little guys and give them a helping hand (or paw, as the case may be). You're gonna have a blast -- and if we get lots of videos, we get a puppy fix too! :love::p

My heart did a little flip, they look so much like my sweet Bailey who I lost at 15 yrs old about a year ago, she was a rescue girl (at 9 mos old) and we always thought she was most likely Aussie/Border Collie -- I just bet that's what she looked like as a puppy. :love:

Have fun with your new pups, give them some snuggles from me, enjoy that puppy breath (cuz is there anything better??) and can't wait to see more videos!! Thanks for sharing - and for helping out.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH I LOVED THIS!! Daily videos wouldn't be too often for ME to enjoy!!!:ROFLMAO: hint, hint!! :ROFLMAO:

How utterly adorable, the pups are looking nice and puppy-chubby, so YAY!! Good on you for helping out some dogs in need.

LOVED the BC on the sofa, who doesn't seem entirely 100% sure about these new lil fur balls!! TOO FUNNY!!:ROFLMAO:

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Thanks guys! I weighed them today at work and they have all put on between 1.3 and 1.7lbs in just a week - growing like little weeds they are!

LOVED the BC on the sofa, who doesn't seem entirely 100% sure about these new lil fur balls!! TOO FUNNY!!
Knoxx is a character - he was very unsure about these new guys but has warmed up to them nicely. I still have to watch Luka - my goofball Giant Schnauzer mix - as he thinks making them into pancakes is an acceptable method of play - but he is learning.

Everyone asks me if Knoxx is BC but at 8 months old he is only 21lbs - when I got him he was listed as Pomeranian x Spaniel - he has no Pommie traits but does look a bit like a long legged Papillon - maybe in the tail, sniffs, tracks and has an eye for birds like a spaniel and when I got him all his other siblings looked like mini golden retrievers - he is a strange little one!

what do you feed such babies? Is there special formulas you buy?
I use lamb or goat milk replacer and at their age mix that with canned Puppy food and just yesterday started them on softened dry puppy kibble. For the first week they just had milk replacer and canned made into a mash/gruel but now they are ready to move to more solid food.

And don't worry - more vids are coming!

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Tx, that little white-faced one :love: is the one that made my heart go *ping* - that's the one that reminds me so much of my sweet Bailey, I bet she looked just like that - white face, white feet, and white on her tail. I think we should have a silent auction, and the winner gets the puppy - Lisa, you can email the puppy to whoever wins, sound like a plan? :ROFLMAO::love:

We've all got our popcorn made, waiting waiting waiting ...... :rolleyes: We want puppies!!! :p

Dogster

Honored Member
I love all of them!!!!! But I gotta say that my favourite is the mostly black one:D Can you ship him up here, by any chance?????:whistle::love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
AWWWWWWwwww!!!!!! OMD!!!!!:love: Don't!!!!! Don't show us!!!!!! (Just kidding, LOL:ROFLMAO:) Now I really don't know which one's my favourite!!!!!!
I love all of them!!!!! But I gotta say that my favourite is the mostly black one:D Can you ship him up here, by any chance?????:whistle::love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
EDIT: I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: When you're shipping one over here, surprise me!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: