Kelpie Anyone?

madeleine

Experienced Member
Haha tigerlily :D
Here are some pics of my kelpie. There not pics of the tricks yet, I still have to make them.
She's doing great with trick-training. Started today on a trick I call "ring toss" (she has to put severall rings on a stick, it's the baby toy found in shops). In only 3 sesions of less then 5 minutes training she managed to understand the idea and put the first ring in the stack hereself. Now I'm trying to make her perfect this bit for editing the next ring.
I do have to watch her enthousiasm a bit.. To much off it and she will run off with the stick hereself and trough that thing around:ROFLMAO:

I'm would love to see if there are more kelpie's around!

So, on to the pic's:
The agility training.

And some water fun

How it's also possible to catch a frisbee..

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"HEY! Tigerlily, where'd you get the laughing dog???? I WANT IT! LOL"//

i know, isn't it adorable!! I stole it off some old old post on some old old post on DTA, which got resurrected this week, and i saw that laughing dog, and though, i have to steal that one!!
Right click and save, it's yours!!:ROFLMAO:

madeleine

Experienced Member
Here is a picture of my kelpie Dazzle and my boyfriends kelpie Stirling.
There the best off mates. We even met because puppy Dazzle kept on chasing Stirling during a kelpie weekend here in the Netherlands.
Nowadays they still play roughly and they will tollerate allmost everything off each other.

This pic was made on a agility match.

Lindsey

I don't have a Kelpie but am a lover of the breed! She is stunning, I think reds are about the prettiest dogs ever. I had my heart set on a solid red girl for my next Koolie but it didn't work out that way.

Dlilly

Honored Member
I'm meeting a 8 month old Kelpie this Thursday. His owner can't care for him anymore, and they are bringing him to the shelter... I offered to meet him to see if I'd like to adopt him before they bring him to the shelter. This will be my first time meeting a Kelpie!! I'm so exited!