Hi yall

bigboytex

Hey my name is Chris and im from Texas. Im new here and new to traning a friend of mine who is a pretty darn good tranier showed me this site. I have three dogs a little mutt called blosome who is 14 yrs old. A 8 month old sheppard mix named Jethro who im trying to teach basic stuff and, the newest addition is a 4 yr old Chatahoula named Karah. Right now im trying to lean as much as I can and teach the dogs with the help of my friend. Karah I adopted from a sheltar she was a stray and shes pretty skinny and I think that she may have been beaten becuse she really skittish right now were working on sit, down, shake and leash traning. Jethro the youngest one I got from a friend of mine he is a little food aggressive but im working on it and also on sit, shake, down and leash traning also. I really look forward to learning more and about different methods.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Hey Chris, nice to see you're on here now. Good to see a friendly face! =) Hope this site helps you when you can't talk to me. ^^ I like it.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi bigboy! Welcome to the Academy! :dogsmile:

I hope you enjoy the Academy and that you have a blast training your dogs! We're always here if you need any help with you training! Or you can call tx_cowgirl hehehehe :dogsmile: