Hi from me and mine

lurchergirl

I have just discovered this site and love it. I love training my dogs (I do competitive obedience and a tiny bit of agility), but have a considerable lack of imagination when it comes to trick training. So having a training plan like offered here is a god send.

Hubby and I have four dogs, here in order of age:

Troy, Pyrenean Mountain Dog, 8 years old, rescue dog, with us since 2 years old, he did the KCGC Bronze Award and I would like to attempt the Silver with him too. He is also a PAT dog.

Dylan, Saluki Lurcher, 6 years old, rescue dog, with us since approx. 10 months old, he did the KCGC Bronze and Silver Award and I would like to do the Gold with him as well as agility. He also does competitive obedience and is a PAT dog.

Flash, Saluki (Lurcher), 3 years old, rescue dog, with us since approx. 10 months old, he does competitive obedience and I would like to do all the KCGC Awards with him as well as agility.

Jesse, American Cocker Spaniel, 1 year old, does competitive obedience (first shows this summer) and would like to do all the KCGC Awards with him as well as agility. He loves clicker training as do all our dogs, but he was clicker trained from 8 weeks old and knows nothing else! (Sorry, he was very tired in this picture, hence the half closed eyes... :msngiggle:)

Looking forward to meeting you all and your dogs.

Vera

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I love your Mountain Dog. Now he's a dog! You can just tell by looking at him that he'd make a great PAT dog. He must eat bucket loads though! Good luck with them all.

We've just this week started our KCGC Silver with Ellie. She was doing the Bronze, but the instructor felt she was working below her level, so advised us to skip to silver. We're happy to oblige. :)

Enjoy the site and the trick training.