Goodbye...

southerngirl

Honored Member
It seems that DTA is coming to an end. I will check in and post here and there still, but will no longer be active like I have for the past years. I have found a new forum to join and people to train with for tricks. DTA has taught me so much. Me and my dogs Missy and Piper, especially Missy have come so far in training and our relationships. I really appreciate all the people who helped me Tigerlily, Running_dog, JakienMutts to name a few. Thank you for all your help DTA comunity it has truely been great being a member and having people to talk to who share a common interest our beloved dogs. It is sad to see this forum is dying knowing how many people it has helped in brought together. For any members who would like to stay in contact let me know and I will P.M you my email address.

running_dog

Honored Member
Thank you for all your help in the past Danielle.

You're a special person - I know you are a fantastic trainer working with difficult dogs, I hope you will go on to do extraordinary things with dogs and people because you have a lot to bring to them both. You have a deep understanding and care not just for difficult dogs (which is fairly easy) but you take the time to care about difficult people too.

Thank you for all the time you have spent helping others and just chatting. I really appreciate all of your help.

I hope you have lots of fun training your dogs tricks in the future and I'll look forward to posting occasional replies to your occasional posts when you stop by on DTA :)

southerngirl

Honored Member
Thank you so much for your kind words R_dog. I appreciate all the help and advice you have given to me. You are a great trainer and have done fantastic with both Zac and with Gus. I can tell how much you care about them. Zac is lucky to have you as his owner/trainer.
I have come so far thanks to you and others on this forum. I'm so grateful to have found it 4 years ago. I have greatly enjoyed hearing about dogs blossom; from puppies to adults, from dogs who chase after wild life who are now able to be called back. I will take all that I have learned from here to train Missy, Piper and my future dogs.
I also look forward to your occasional post. Post some updates here and there about how you and Zac are doing. And please post some videos on YouTube of Zac and Gus.