You Can Help This Dog!!!

Dlilly

Honored Member
This is Karma.

Karma was found my by friend wandering on the streets. She has had Karma for a couple months now and has no luck of finding of getting her adopted. I'm hoping that will change!

YOU can help Karma by simply sharing her Facebook page and getting the word out about this special dog!

'Like' and Share her page- https://www.facebook.com/LetsGetKarmaAdopted!!

Karma is a 9 month old American Pitbull Terrier. (AKA. APBT) She would make an excellent sport dog, she has a TON of toy drive and energy. She absolutely LOVES people and other dogs, and will leave cats alone. She has been receiving basic obedience training in her foster home and also agility foundation work. I like to call her 'The Ultimate Sport Dog!'

Karma's foster mom took Karma into her home while she already had 3 other dogs. She will keep Karma for as long as she needs to until she finds the perfect home, but having 4 dogs is a lot of work and requires a lot of money…. She is doing a very kind deed, and could use some support!

Really, 'Liking' and Sharing a Facebook page across the internet isn't that challenging. :p

Thanks to everyone here on the Dog Trick Academy. You have been very supportive of my foster dogs, and I have no doubt you all will some how help help Karma out. I really appreciate it!

charmedwolf

Staff member
I shared and liked for ya! I hope Karma finds a good home!

I was just telling my dad that I wanted to get another dog after the next move. Maybe I could get everybody to agree on Karma!

MaryK

Honored Member
Shared and posted on Ra Kismet's FaceBook page. She sounds a real sweetie, would love her but......live way too far away and partner would go bonkers, though, LOL nothing unusual about that! Sure hope she finds a really good home very soon. Did notice someone has asked about adopting her but hasn't had a reply. Where they suitable or what?