With A Little Help From My Friends...

Which photo of Gretel do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puppylove

Gretel has just been chosen as Miss November 2013 for the Bull Terrier Rescue Calendar..

Yes, Gretel will be a "calendar girl":D

The problem is I need some help from my friends to choose a photo to submit for the calendar..

Which one do you guys like best??

1- Gretel in Balmain

BalmainGretel.jpg

2-Gretel in the park
G.jpg

3-Gretel at the beach
GretelAtTheBeach.jpg

4-Gretel
Gretel111. jpg.jpg

5- Gretel doing laundry
Laundry Day.jpg

Thank you to all my friends for taking their time to help me..

Attachments

MaryK

Honored Member
I love I love a calendar girl!!!!!!!!!!!:D I think that was an old song! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome that Gretal is going to be a Calendar Girl:D

Adore all the pics but Gretal at the Beach and Gretal Doing the Laundry are the ones I would chose for a Calendar.

Mutt

Experienced Member
Gretel our own super model!
From the pictures given I would go for number 1 (or 2).
But if you have time and a camera maybe you could go for a new photo keeping a few things in mind:
- keep the background very low-profile (so that it doesn't distract you from the dog), a flower bed for instance always is nice
- photograph on eye level of your dog (so go on your knees)
- don't make the photo to cramped (that bodyparts fall of or she just fits in the photo) or take it to far away
- no leash looks beter in my opinion, colar is fine if it doesn't distract too much
Not that I don't think Gretel isn't a beauty or the photo's are 'bad' (not at all), but these are just some tips to capture Gretel even nicer, I hope you don't mind.