Who Here Would Like To Have Themself And Their Dog In My Book?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by karleee, Nov 9, 2011.

1. karleee Well-Known Member

Im thinking of publishing a trick training book.I would like to ask anybody here who is willing to give me a helping hand,and they can get to have a few tricks they have selected for the book,demonstrated by THEM for a little photo of each dog doing the trick and a step by step for training it.

I can only have a 10 person max for my book sooo....the people who seem the best-capible will be featured (no hard feelings for people who don't get chosen;))

So,the tricks will be from begginer to master (choose from 1 or 2 or 3,ect or all catagories)and pick your trick,tell me the steps you would take to do it...and add a photo of you and your dog doing the trick :)

Good Luck Guys!

2. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

i will donate photos of Buddy doing tricks, if that would help. Very few of his tricks are 'original' made-up tricks, if that matters. I copy most of his tricks from seeing others, sometimes adding in a humorous cue instead of 'real' cue.
    But Buddy is very photogenic, imo, and you can use him if you like.
    I guess it will be hard to show some tricks without having them on video, only in still photos, right?
    I don't have a video camera, but, i can borrow one now and then. Just let me know what photos you want, of what tricks, and i'll send them to you.
  3. TiggerBabe Member

Good for you Karleee, go for it.

Good luck xxxx
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  4. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

I would love to help and see my pups in a book. ^^
    I'll try to get a complete list of tricks that my dogs know and pick out one or two, and you can pick whichever you want. :)
  5. karleee Well-Known Member

We have 2 people lined up now (you guys have been chosen,yay!)
    Augusta and tigerlily46514 like this.
  6. laramie Experienced Member

I would love to have Fairley in your book. I'm into photography, so hopefully I can get some good photos for you. :) When do you need all of this by and do you want certain tricks?
  7. karleee Well-Known Member

Well,at the moment,there isn't really a set date...just letting everything fall into place.

I'm thinking of beginner tricks-expert tricks,so i was hopeing that you and the other 2 people we have so far could help me come up with a list :)
  8. fly30 Experienced Member

I can help as well if you want.
  9. karleee Well-Known Member

consider it done fly, only 6 more places avalible
  10. karleee Well-Known Member

Thankyou guys,both of you guys are now in!

ok, 2 more spots avalible :)
  11. karleee Well-Known Member

Woops,sorry...make that 4 :p,MISS COUNTED,hehe ;)
  12. Renee Rice Member

Skye, Turbo & I are in! :-)
  13. karleee Well-Known Member

3 more places avalible :) ,whoo hoo,my sis is going to be in my boo :D
  14. charmedwolf Moderator

I would be able to help as well.
  15. karleee Well-Known Member

Ok :) ...No more spots avalible.Sorry to those who missed out ;)
  16. Husky heaven Well-Known Member

I have only just seen this. If anyone drops out We, well grace would love to do it. Dako prefers to watch!
  17. karleee Well-Known Member

hmm,i could make an exeption...YOUR IN :)

No more exeptions guys....no one else ;)