Where Does Time Go?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Happy birthday Thor!!! Yes, indeed... Time does go by really fast, my husky is turning 8 years old this year, yikes! I can still remember the 1st day I brought her home. ;)

MissyBC

Experienced Member
Happy Birthday Thor! I know what you mean by time flying by... I can't believe Missy is going to be 3 in September!!

Honored Member
Happy Birthday Thor!

People are always surprised by Holly's age too. They always think she's an old dog because in public she is well behaved (she's naughty at home but no one ever believes me) and she has a silvery whiskery face. They are always surprised when I say how old she is (nearly 18 months now), but she often starts running around doing zoomies just after I say her age as if to reinforce that she is actually young :LOL:
And that's been happening for a while because she is a small dog she stopped looking like a puppy sooner.

MaryK

Honored Member
Belated Happy Birthday Thor!!!!!!!!:love: You're a gorgeous dog.

Time sure does fly past, I look at my boys and wonder where it went, can remember the days when I first bought them home.

People still ask if Ra Kismet is a puppy and LOL when he's misbehaving I always 'oh yes" and move on fast!