when is the next challenge ?

natty

can someone tell me when the next challenge starts and also what the rules are for submitting a video .
thanks .

akisha

i personally was wondering the same thing, i don't know for sure but im thinking that a new competition starts at the beggining of each month.

tenniskitty

Experienced Member
Onyx doesn't know how to hold a sign yet, but I have the PERFECT, fun, and easy way to teach it to her! :-) Thanks Jean, (And crew) these sound like a lotta of fun! And great for company!

natty

they look good challenges , i think the touch will technically be easiest with bob as hes only just learning to retrieve and ive not managed to get him to hold anything yet when hes not walking but its worth a try and a good reason to teach him a hold when sitting. im going to have a go at the sign thing with my lab just have to make a sign and figure out how to persude her to sit still while holding it . shes not good at still cos shes a wiggly waggly lab. the dance thing is way out of our league so we will leave that to the pros

jtsummie

What do you guys think about adding a "how did you train" it part after the video on the challenges. I know when we first got Mya we had no idea how to start training certain tricks. We loved watching what people can train their dogs to to but felt a little inferior.
Just an idea