Just a fun thread to share stories of things our dogs have ate. What's the worst thing your dog ever ate? Here is what I can think of for Missy(there's probably more) A strap on my shoe, parakeet playground(Buddy was not happy), batteries(yes Batteries and some how she didn't get sick At All. The dog has a cast Iron stomach), 13 pieces of Valentine Chocolate, a hole lot of Halloween candy, a wall and a whole lot more. Absolutely none of these things made her sick. Chase. I don't really remember much because I was maybe 2-6ish when he still chewed things. My ken dolls clothing. and JarJar(from star-wars) and that's all I can remember.