Veronica's Time-out Trick.

MaryK

Honored Member
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just LOVED the vid:love::love: Veronica-Lyn has, as always, behaved like a little lady(y) Just loved the sub-titles, they really expressed exactly what she was thinking and what a super bow too! Always want to give Veronica a big kiss on the end of her pretty nose, along with a hug, she's just so lovely:love:

You new camera seems to be working really well now. Great lighting.(y)

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thank you Mary! Veronica is always available for a love-fest! :D She must really be cute, because she does regularly get people to stop and give her kisses. The biggest problem I have is people insisting they don't mind as she's trying to crawl into their laps. :p

One of the video clips has the lighting fixed thanks to Dogster; the rest were taken during the day so they weren't so bad; and the last clip I think was taken before I fixed the setting - so you can see how it's sort of "golden".

MaryK

Honored Member
LOL and I'd be one of them:D:love: Can think of nothing more delightful than having Veronica climb onto my lap, which I am sure she would do with her usual elegance:D:love: She has such a loving look, no wonder every one wants to kiss her and she loves a love-fest.

I did notice the golden glow in the last clip and thought it may have been shot prior to Dogster's help. She's a great lady isn't she, always willing and ready to help. The glow, whilst annoying to you I understand that perfectly as I like things to be 'perfect', doesn't really detract from the vid.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks so much guys!!

I was telling someone else that I thought it was kind of cool how V. and I "collaborated" on the trick. Originally I had the tie she uses to close the crate facing in and out because I thought she would use the tie to pull the crate door open (like we did in another trick to open cabinets)...but Veronica said, "Nope...nope...this is easier"...so we worked out the details together. :D

FYI: I got a request to make the video available for mobile apps, so I took the first one down. Here is the new link:

MaryK

Honored Member
Isn't it lovely when your dog collaborates with you on a trick.:love:

Veronica may go viral with the mobile phone app! I sure hope she does as she's a fantastic ambassadress for Pit Bulls!:love:(y)