Veronica Finally Learns To Say Grace!!!!

Dogster

Honored Member
I LOVE that video!!!!!:love: It's perfect!!!!I LOVE the way you decided to do this trick!!! Very creative!!!!:D Also practices her already perfect "leave it":)

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Thanks guys!! We had fun doing it.

I included all the training process clips because I think they're funny.

I used to only want people to see the finished product; then I realized that all the bits in between were what was really entertaining!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
LOVED IT!! JUST LOVED IT!!! I love it when dogs are trained not to eat til they hear "Amen" and i'd do this for my dog, but i don't believe in any of the gods, but i LOVE that trick! so cute to see a dog doing it!

SUCH A CUTE VIDEO!! :love: SO WELL DONE, ONE OF THE BEST!! KUDOS!!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
LOVED IT!! JUST LOVED IT!!! I love it when dogs are trained not to eat til they hear "Amen" and i'd do this for my dog, but i don't believe in any of the gods, but i LOVE that trick! so cute to see a dog doing it!

SUCH A CUTE VIDEO!! :love: SO WELL DONE, ONE OF THE BEST!! KUDOS!!
Thanks hon!

I'm actually agnostic; I had to google "saying grace" to get the prayer...and I chose the shortest one to use! :p

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
:ROFLMAO:

we are all agnostic, to one extent or another,
as no one 'KNOWs'
for a fact, one way or the other. there is no objective, empirical proof, one way or the other.

Agnosticism/gnosticism refers to what one KNOWS,
and theism/atheism/deism refers to what one BELIEVES.
;)

you can be one of each catagory.
It's two different things,
what one believes/thinks/feels,
and what one knows.

One can believe in a specific named god, (theist)
but not know with scientific certainty the god exists.
(this person would be a theist/agnostic, like a Muslim/agnostic, or a christain/agnostic, etc, etc, )

One can not believe in any gods, (atheist)
but not know with a scientific certainty, that the gods don't exist. (the burden of proof always lies with those making the claim, though)
this person would be an atheist/agnostic.

One can believe in a general god with no name, (a deist)
but no specific named gods, and no specific religion,
but not know this general god exists with scientific certainty.
(this person would be a deist/agnostic)

I think i might be a dyslexic gnostic, as i believe and i know there is a dog..:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
sorry, i love getting words on this topic right! lol! Theology btw, often refers to the study of religions and gods, whereas i was just defining the word you used, "agnostic",
cuz we are all agnostic to one degree or another, if one understands what objective, empirical evidence entails.
but, most ppl don't know exactly what "agnostic" even really means.

lol, maybe cuz i am the one who wrote it, but, upon re-reading my own post, identifying the definitions and differences between what one believes and
what one knows,
doesn't seem complicated to me.:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Wouldn't that be a blast!
and we could bet on whether on my Buddy would adore your Veronica the way i suspect he would. (for real, by your description, i think Buddy would have hearts popping out of his eyes at your dog, she is JUST exactly his cup of tea)

or we could have interesting discussions over my famous Margaritas or the best evvvvvvver Bloody Mary you ever had....mmmMmm. (even if you think you dislike Bloody Marys,you'd probably like mine!) or this new red wine i've discovered,
or my Oatmeal Cookie shots, or better yet,
things i make in my blender<-------- now those are to travel for!
icon cheers2.gif

<--------goes offline to make icey cold fancy drinks in her blender...:ROFLMAO: