Update On The Pawtential Pups

Discussion in 'Puppies' started by Pawtential Unleashed, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

I know it has been a while so I thought I would update on how the pups are doing.

In a word - HUGE!!

16wk weigh in:
    Jinx - 27.2lbs
    Jett - 26.9lbs
    Juniper - 24.2lbs

While some of us are hard at work -

Others spend their time lounging around -

They are growing into very nice well behaved dreams of pups - I couldn't have asked for better. I am going to hopefully shoot some new footage over the next couple of days as the life skills they have learned are beautiful - not so many "tricks" per se but general life work is stunning!
    Jean Cote, bekah1001, MaryK and 3 others like this.

2. Dogster Honored Member

They are HUGE!!!! I bet they're Shivon's size!!!! WOW!!!!:eek::eek:
    They're GORGEOUS!!!:love::love: I can't wait to see the vid!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  3. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Sometimes I forget how small they were

MaryK and Dogster like this.
  4. Evie Experienced Member

Love them to pieces!! They're all STILL so cute, even if they have put on a few pounds :p

They do look big that's for sure! but when I think about it ... **uses google to convert kg's to lbs** Evie is only 27.2lbs which means they aren't QUITE as big as I thought..

Still adorable though, I just LOVE Jinx (i think it's Jinx lol, the top pic :p)
    MaryK, Dlilly and Dogster like this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

Awwwww, they were SO small:love::love: I can't believe that was only a couple of months ago aqnd now...:eek:
    MaryK likes this.
  6. southerngirl Honored Member

WOW they have gotten big they almost weigh as much as Missy. Of course they are still total cuties.
  7. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Gorgeous!!! They look so healthy and growing brilliantly! Can't wait to see more vids!
  8. jackienmutts Honored Member

Gorgeous, adorable, yummy!!!! Can't think up any more words right now! :LOL: They're fabulous, wish I were close enough to come play and get a good puppy fix!!! They've grown so much, can't wait to see the video!!
  9. Mutt Experienced Member

Aaah they are adorable, but I have to admit my favorite is Jet, who also reminds me a bit of mazzel in his puppydays with those huge ears <3
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Fabulous, cute, adorable, beautiful absolutely love them:love::love::love: I need a puppy 'fix' *sigh* wish sometimes they didn't have to grow up into mature dogs!

Will be looking for the vid:)
    Dogster likes this.