Update On The Pawtential Pups

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
I know it has been a while so I thought I would update on how the pups are doing.

In a word - HUGE!!

16wk weigh in:
Jinx - 27.2lbs
Jett - 26.9lbs
Juniper - 24.2lbs

While some of us are hard at work -

Others spend their time lounging around -

They are growing into very nice well behaved dreams of pups - I couldn't have asked for better. I am going to hopefully shoot some new footage over the next couple of days as the life skills they have learned are beautiful - not so many "tricks" per se but general life work is stunning!

Dogster

Honored Member
OH....MY....DOG:eek::eek:

They are HUGE!!!! I bet they're Shivon's size!!!! WOW!!!!:eek::eek:
They're GORGEOUS!!!:love::love: I can't wait to see the vid!!!

Evie

Experienced Member
Love them to pieces!! They're all STILL so cute, even if they have put on a few pounds :p

They do look big that's for sure! but when I think about it ... **uses google to convert kg's to lbs** Evie is only 27.2lbs which means they aren't QUITE as big as I thought..

Still adorable though, I just LOVE Jinx (i think it's Jinx lol, the top pic :p)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Gorgeous, adorable, yummy!!!! Can't think up any more words right now! :LOL: They're fabulous, wish I were close enough to come play and get a good puppy fix!!! They've grown so much, can't wait to see the video!!

Mutt

Experienced Member
Aaah they are adorable, but I have to admit my favorite is Jet, who also reminds me a bit of mazzel in his puppydays with those huge ears <3

MaryK

Honored Member
Fabulous, cute, adorable, beautiful absolutely love them:love::love::love: I need a puppy 'fix' *sigh* wish sometimes they didn't have to grow up into mature dogs!

Will be looking for the vid:)