Update On J3 And The Move

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
So we have moved out to the farm last weekend - hence the radio silence. I am absolutely beat. The pups are loving the space but have decided that when the roosters crow next door and the sun is up - it is time to wake Mommy up. 6:30 am and I don't see eye to eye. But making the best of it - we have been heading out to the lake every morning and having a blast.

After the lake we come home for a nap - usually them and sometimes I get an extra wink of sleep in as well. They are coming to work with me individually now so I can continue their socialization and work on training when I can spare a minute.

Truth be told - I am insanely jealous of Ariel's time with Karma, Javi and Sparkle. :whistle: I feel like I am running from one task to another and haven't had any time with my babies. I haven't sat down to do a proper session in almost two weeks! :cry:

Work is busy and the pups get to come to class with me but of course I need to focus on my clients so I have been sneaking in a few minutes when I can and crashing out not long after I get home at night. It is a bit of an adjustment to get used to getting up that early - but they are persistent little buggers and needing to potty comes first.

Anyway - we have been cruising right along at work - they are getting really great at riding in the car...

Jinx in particular is changing her body shape more and more everyday. She is looking a bit like a catahoula pup so maybe there is some in Dad?

Examples of catahoulas:

It will be interesting to see what she turns out like. Juni meanwhile is developing some lovely tan in her coat - much more than could be seen before - she is such a striking pup!

And Jettie - he is my sweet little cuddle bug - weighs a ton now but still wants to be held. He and Tracy fell asleep on the ride home last night - aren't they cute!

Don't worry he is not as big as he seems there, I was not moving when I took the picture and he is not normally allowed to ride up front. :eek: :D

I think he is going to look something like this:

They are growing so fast: 13 week weigh in [this Tuesday]
Jinx - 21.2lbs
Jett - 21.4lbs
Juni - 18.6lbs

20lbs at 13 weeks - they are going to be monsters! :LOL:

Well my time is up - have to head out in about 20 minutes and need to do another potty run before work...miss you guys...hope to catch up soon!

Dogster

Honored Member
Glad you're back, Pawtential!!!!:D

Wow, they are getting HUGE!!!!:eek: But still frekin' ADORABLE!!!!:love::love:
Sounds like they're having sooo much fun at the new place (more than you, LOL:ROFLMAO:) I bet they'll make you an early riser:LOL::sleep: HAVE FUN!!!! And come back soon!!!!:)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW, those babies are groooooooowing!! so so fast, too!
wow!
THEY ARE BEGINNING TO MOVE FROM CUTE to beautiful now...

It's so fun watching these baby dogs "grow up" on DTA!:)
Such neat markings!:eek:
Do all 3 baby dogs have their own personalities by now?

GREAT PICTURES, LOVED THEM!!

and yeah, moving is exhausting! hope life quiets down to a low roar soon!! :LOL: do try to get some rest as you can, Lisa!

Dogster

Honored Member
AMAZING photos!!!!:eek::D OMD, love their eyes!!!! :love: So, Jett looks like he dug a big hole in the sand...:ROFLMAO: LOVE their hairdos :love::LOL: