Unflattering Dog Photos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Adrianna & Calvin, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

After a few pics of Calvin recently went awry, I thought I'd love to know how many goofed up pics other people have of their dogs. Calvin almost always has his eyes closed, or his mouth is half-open, his tongue is sticking out funny, or he's squeezing his face up somehow. I'll start with our recent less-than-flattering pics:

2. Dogster Honored Member

Those are sooo cute!!!! And soo funny!!!!:ROFLMAO::love::LOL: Calvin still looks adorable, even in his unflattering pics.:love:
    MaryK and bekah1001 like this.
  3. MaryK Honored Member

Calvin's adorable!:love: If these are his 'unflattering photos' the ones that flatter him must be totally awesome!:LOL:
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Ha ha what is his tongue even doing in the second photo???

Now c'mon guys, were are your dopey-looking dog pics????
    Dogster and MaryK like this.
  5. Evie Experienced Member

LOL! I've got HUNDREDS of these lol.... hrm.. where to begin...

My brother's husky Skye..

And then one of Evie from yesterday at the beach...

I managed to get a couple of really nice pictures of them at the beach too.. but I'll post them somewhere more appropriate.
  6. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

How's this for unflattering....

7. Dogster Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::eek::ROFLMAO: I'll post some later....
    MaryK likes this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Me too, if I haven't deleted them all. Amatuer said to delete all duff photos! This is murder trying to type at present, LOL miss my proper desk and chair!
  9. MaryK Honored Member

Ra Kismet peeing in his plunge pool:eek:
  10. MaryK Honored Member

Embarrassing moment for Ra Kismet being disciplined by HRH Sylvannia Faery Kitten:rolleyes:

11. Anneke Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love these pictures. I admit, I keep some of the "bad" pictures, just because they make me laugh. I'll have to search my photo's for some...
    jeanniecogan, MaryK and Dogster like this.
  12. 648117 Honored Member

I had a little look for horrible pictures of Holly and these are some of the ones I found:

First is Holly as a puppy, I wanted a picture of her playing with her ball in a folded up blanket and somehow got this monsterous shot:

Then when I was trying to photograph her on her skateboard and she stuck her tongue out to the side:

And last, but most unflattering, is Holly after a walk in the rain:
    Somehow her ears were left out and she is making a very unflattering face :ROFLMAO:

I also have some other photos with her tongue out but they don't look as funny
  13. Dogster Honored Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Holly's face in the last pic: :cautious: lol:LOL:
    MaryK and Adrianna & Calvin like this.
  14. Evie Experienced Member

What she said lol. Very funny.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  15. Anneke Honored Member

Ok, just a few of my unflattering shots...
    Trying to get Jinx in the picture in a nice way...but...she had a bad case of dry mouth:rolleyes::D
    This was the shot I wanted, by the way;)
    Cooper with closed eyes
    And the ultimate unflattering photo:ROFLMAO::poop: Meet Darwin, he poops in the sea to save his owner money. No need for poopbags:D

One thing I do to get the right shot, is to set my camera on continuous. The setting where the camera takes multiple shots when you keep the button pressed down. I think the sports setting on the point and shoot camera's do this, but usually you can set your camera to do this.
    I think this setting is perfect, I almost always use it, when I shoot animals. Taking more than one shot gives you a better chance to get it right;)
  16. dogcrazy Experienced Member

17. Dlilly Honored Member

I have a TON of pictures for this thread. :oops: I'll post them tomorrow!!
    dogcrazy, Dogster and MaryK like this.
  18. Dogster Honored Member

Me too!!:)
    MaryK likes this.
  19. MaryK Honored Member

Love this thread!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::love:
  20. jackienmutts Honored Member

LOVE everybody's photos!!! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::cool::love: Haven't had a minute to look back, but know I have some.....
    MaryK and Dogster like this.