Unflattering Dog Photos

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
After a few pics of Calvin recently went awry, I thought I'd love to know how many goofed up pics other people have of their dogs. Calvin almost always has his eyes closed, or his mouth is half-open, his tongue is sticking out funny, or he's squeezing his face up somehow. I'll start with our recent less-than-flattering pics:
CIMG0436.JPG

CIMG0438.JPG

CIMG0437.JPG

CIMG0442.JPG

MaryK

Honored Member
Calvin's adorable!:love: If these are his 'unflattering photos' the ones that flatter him must be totally awesome!:LOL:

Honored Member
I had a little look for horrible pictures of Holly and these are some of the ones I found:

First is Holly as a puppy, I wanted a picture of her playing with her ball in a folded up blanket and somehow got this monsterous shot:

Then when I was trying to photograph her on her skateboard and she stuck her tongue out to the side:

And last, but most unflattering, is Holly after a walk in the rain:

Somehow her ears were left out and she is making a very unflattering face :ROFLMAO:

I also have some other photos with her tongue out but they don't look as funny

Anneke

Honored Member
Ok, just a few of my unflattering shots...
Trying to get Jinx in the picture in a nice way...but...she had a bad case of dry mouth:rolleyes::D

This was the shot I wanted, by the way;)

Cooper with closed eyes

And the ultimate unflattering photo:ROFLMAO::poop: Meet Darwin, he poops in the sea to save his owner money. No need for poopbags:D

One thing I do to get the right shot, is to set my camera on continuous. The setting where the camera takes multiple shots when you keep the button pressed down. I think the sports setting on the point and shoot camera's do this, but usually you can set your camera to do this.
I think this setting is perfect, I almost always use it, when I shoot animals. Taking more than one shot gives you a better chance to get it right;)