Triple Trouble - Jinx, Jett & Juni Learn Sit

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
First I have to say - training three pups simultaneously is not as easy as it sounds. I missed some really great sits from Juni & Jett here.

I was working with each individually, but the little smarties worked out how to crawl under the side of the couch to get into the space I had divided off and I ended up with all three in there anyway. I have since fixed that and hopefully it will go smoother from here out. So here they are again:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ADORABLE, Just so so cute! can't stand it, how cute these pups are! that lil pup closest to camera, is either a slightly calmer pup, or is "getting it" faster, that a sit is getting her treats, and that pup in the middle seems more energetic and has harder time to sit his lil butt down, one can almost note some personality differences even in the video! FASCINATING pups!
MORE! MORE!!

Anneke

Honored Member
Gosh... I LOVE Jinx... Maybe it's the name:ROFLMAO:
No really, I'm drawn to her. Sigh... If only...(dreaming...:oops::rolleyes::LOL:)

Dogster

Honored Member
Wow!!! They're doing great!!!!! Good job focusing too, all three of them!!!! Shivon would be soo distracted:rolleyes:, LOL:ROFLMAO: