Triple Trouble - Jinx, Jett & Juni Learn Sit

Discussion in 'General Dog Training' started by Pawtential Unleashed, May 30, 2012.

1. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

First I have to say - training three pups simultaneously is not as easy as it sounds. I missed some really great sits from Juni & Jett here.

I was working with each individually, but the little smarties worked out how to crawl under the side of the couch to get into the space I had divided off and I ended up with all three in there anyway. I have since fixed that and hopefully it will go smoother from here out. So here they are again:

2. Amateur Experienced Member

*want * all three of them ! ... they'd match Hank nicely
    Dogster likes this.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

ADORABLE, Just so so cute! can't stand it, how cute these pups are! that lil pup closest to camera, is either a slightly calmer pup, or is "getting it" faster, that a sit is getting her treats, and that pup in the middle seems more energetic and has harder time to sit his lil butt down, one can almost note some personality differences even in the video! FASCINATING pups!
    MORE! MORE!!
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Anneke Honored Member

Gosh... I LOVE Jinx... Maybe it's the name:ROFLMAO:
    No really, I'm drawn to her. Sigh... If only...(dreaming...:oops::rolleyes::LOL:)
    Dogster likes this.
  5. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Wow they are really good at sit! Such different personalities!
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Dogster Honored Member

Wow!!! They're doing great!!!!! Good job focusing too, all three of them!!!! Shivon would be soo distracted:rolleyes:, LOL:ROFLMAO:
  7. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

They are daring little smarty pants - I LOVE it! I missed my fast thinking dogs!

For those of you having trouble keeping up with who is who - this may help:
    Juni - lots of white
    Jett - black leg and large black patches
    Jinx - almost full muddy merle

8. Dogster Honored Member

Wow!!!!! SOOO adorable!!!!!!:love::love: AWWWWWW!!!!!:love:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  9. bekah1001 Honored Member

Whoa Im missing out on the fun!
    Dogster likes this.
  10. bekah1001 Honored Member

I love how they all rush over to your hand