Trick Challenge: Three Legged Race (back Legs Don't Count!)

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by running_dog, Mar 13, 2015.

1. running_dog Honored Member

Hope you have fun training and if you want to challenge the records Zac has set please post a video on or before Monday 23rd March. Obviously if you join the thread late you can still post a video!

Please ask about anything that isn't clear.

I haven't filmed how to train this but Zac learned to put a paw on my foot through luring and rewarding him in position. He found that having his paw on my foot was so rewarding that when I walked on he did not want to get off my foot and so he created the 3-legged trick.

Hope you join in and have fun!

2. running_dog Honored Member

3. kassidybc Experienced Member

Aww, poor R_Dog! ;) I'll try to film this with Chloe, I know I'm late but it doesn't seem like you have much other competition lol :p
    running_dog likes this.
  4. southerngirl Honored Member

I'll join:). We really need some new members on here..
    running_dog likes this.
  5. kassidybc Experienced Member

I know we do, there's not many of us left. Jean is still active in other areas, just not DTA, I wish he would try to promote DTA and get some more people here...
    running_dog and southerngirl like this.
  6. running_dog Honored Member

It's been like a ghost town around here :(
    Nice to see some other activity :) ... I felt like I should start a thread and just talk to myself on it just as well you've chipped in and stopped me :rolleyes:

Have you trained this trick before? It is very easy and Zac likes it!
  7. kassidybc Experienced Member

I haven't trained it but I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard, Chloe already knows limp so that should help, plus we've been working on cop-cop, so that should also help. :)
  8. kassidybc Experienced Member

I taught this to Chloe last night, I'm just going to perfect it a bit, then I will record it.
    running_dog likes this.