Trick Challenge: Hide Your Eyes

Discussion in 'Training Challenges' started by running_dog, May 22, 2014.

1. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Poor Leaf, and you... Hope you are staying strong for each other...
    running_dog and MaryK like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww poor girl. :(
    running_dog and MaryK like this.
  3. running_dog Honored Member

Sorry I'm not going to get Zac's video posted today, I have a sort of job interview tomorrow and it is already getting a bit late...
    MaryK likes this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Great video!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's taking Leaf FOREVER to learn this trick too! She's still at the 'supported stage":(

Love the double paw action!
    Ripleygirl and running_dog like this.
  5. MaryK Honored Member

She's settling a bit better now poor baby, she did so miss her Big Bro. Time is the healer.
  6. MaryK Honored Member

Good luck with the job interview!:)
    running_dog likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Leaf's a little better now, thank goodness. Yes, we're staying strong for each other and she gives me doggy kisses if I cry, she's so caring bless her beautiful heart.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Stayed up all night to get Leaf's Shy vid up. Don't no why but my editor saved it in VLC(avi) and FB refused to upload - darn them!!!!!!!!!! And pardon quality, we had to shoot inside as we've had wet,windy, storms, hail, power loss and storms!!!!!!!! I LOVE this weather but Leaf and 'camera man' both refused to work outside!:rolleyes:

She's still needing to be supported, much more so than she did with Limp. But she will use both right and left paws, so hopefully once she finally 'gets it' she'll still do it with both paws. She does bow with paws crossed and a kind of shy, head down alongside crossed paws, but unfortunately the batteries ran out before I could get that on video.:(

Hope it plays o.k. I haven't checked it properly as it's 8.a.m. in the morning and I need some :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
  9. running_dog Honored Member

Now I feel really guilty for not getting Zac's video done!
    I wanted to get the next challenge up though.
    All being well I'll watch your video and catch up on the rest of the Challenge threads tomorrow... and get Zac's videoed and posted
    Sleep well!
    MaryK and Ripleygirl like this.
  10. southerngirl Honored Member

Yay, Missy Got It. So I was eating french fries when I looked down at Missy and she did shame!! I did not cue her or tell her she just did it. I had her do "shame" a few more times and she did, yay! Of course she got some french fries for being such a smart girl. Miss Piper is still working on it, and getting closer.
  11. southerngirl Honored Member

Leaf is doing great. And LOL at the end your camera man got distracted and started filming your very beautiful cat.:ROFLMAO:
    MaryK, running_dog and kassidybc like this.
  12. running_dog Honored Member

They are both so good!
    I love watching Piper learning things she gets such a funny look on her face!
    MaryK likes this.
  13. running_dog Honored Member

The way Cooper looks at Jinx at 1:23 is very funny. Also Cooper reminds me of Zac, "Hey! You didn't give me a treat... if that's the way you want it I'll just go to sleep, so there!"
    Jinx is really keen and she's got a very good shame!
    MaryK and Anneke like this.
  14. running_dog Honored Member

I had that with cross paws. Zac would slump and then he wouldn't be able to lift the paw I was trying to train. I think he probably did it on purpose.
  15. running_dog Honored Member

More great double dog action :cool:
    It is funny how they look like the way they do the tricks... Jinx looks attentive and intelligent and Cooper looks a little like a big friendly bear.
    If only Zac would get even half as good as this :rolleyes:
  16. running_dog Honored Member

LOL I want to come too :LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  17. running_dog Honored Member

LOL your kitty was getting very jealous of all the attention Leaf was getting! And just like a cat she was so persistent that she managed to steal the show in the end.
    Leaf is so very serious about this trick isn't she? I think she is going to have a marvellously guilty looking shame when she really figures this out.
    The bow with shy sounds fun too.
  18. running_dog Honored Member

Congratulations! Well done to you both! So cool that Missy figured it out and offered shame when she wanted french fries :cool: .
    southerngirl likes this.
  19. running_dog Honored Member

Finally... here is another video of Zac still not doing the trick... LOL
  20. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Well done you two! You are doing great! Love the idea of the bow shy too!

So typical of a cat the way she behaved too! Every show is a cat's show no matter who the star of the vid is meant to be! :ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and running_dog like this.