Training The Perfect Nanny Dog!!

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by JazzyandVeronica, Sep 7, 2012.

1. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

Veronica's newest trick :cool::p

legendsmami, dogcrazy, MaryK and 3 others like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Aww that's such a cute trick. Another trick to add to my list of tricks I want to teach. Veronica is a very vocal girl:giggle:
    MaryK, JazzyandVeronica and Dogster like this.
  3. Adrianna & Calvin Experienced Member

Ha I love how she has to woof when you sneeze. Does she do that when anyone sneezes now?

I tried teaching this to my late dog, and he was a little Too Excited about pulling tissues out of the box so I swiftly abandoned the plan. During your first step, I saw Veronica light up when she pulled out a whole clump, but then she got herself under control :)
  4. Dogster Honored Member

LOVE this trick!!!!!!:love::love: Sooo useful... Especially during a good rom-com, LOL.:D I was inspired by your video and started teaching it to Shivon.:) This could be our trick challenge!!!:D

And, OMD I love how she says "bless you" before getting you the tissue. Perfect pitbull etiquette, LOL.;)
  5. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

//Veronica is a very vocal girl:giggle://

Yes Southerngirl...that's a very polite way of saying she has a big mouth! :p

//Ha I love how she has to woof when you sneeze. Does she do that when anyone sneezes now? //

We have yet to have any actual real sneezes since Veronica learned her trick...I'm kind of curious as to what she will do!!
    MaryK, Dogster and southerngirl like this.
  6. Dlilly Honored Member

Wow, she is really careful when pulling out the tissue from the box. Shiloh will pull the tissue and end up dragging the box too.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  7. JazzyandVeronica Experienced Member

I think at one point when the box was about 1/3 empty I put a beanbag in it to hold it down.
    MaryK and Dogster like this.
  8. MaryK Honored Member

ACHOOO!!!!!!!! I need Veronia:D Great trick, love the way she says 'bless you':love: She's got some attitude too, adorable.:love:

Will add to my list of tricks, don't hold out too much hope though, Ra Kismet would more than likely eat the tissues before he got one to me.
    Dogster likes this.