This Is Insane!!!!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
woah...unbelievable thinking and planning going on there, and i agree with all the others remarks, and i agree with Dogster, this dog needs "something" in his life, maybe something is missing in this dogs life....

More contact with his humans? more playtime? more love? more exercise? more stimulation? more outings with his people, going places? more stuff to DO? he seems to have a ton of energy, what outlets does he get for that energy, i wonder?

I wonder what that dog would be like, if his owners became active members on DTA, and they learned some ways to train a dog some tricks and cues to give him a chance to use that very very sharp mind on something less dangerous.....maybe agility!!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
yeah, Dilly, maybe you are right, i missed noticing the whine/point in the first moment, i just saw what looked like "desperation" to *me*. There is something about this dog that makes me think he needs "something" in his life that is missing.....but, what do i know:ROFLMAO:

lol @ Anneke!:ROFLMAO:

Dogster

Honored Member
:eek: Well, there is one thing that dog has.... REAR END AWARENESS:ROFLMAO:
I won't go to everything that dog probably doesn't have... But I think you might be right Dlilly, I also think there is something on the other side of that fence, that he REALLY wants...
LOL:ROFLMAO: haha, he does!!!