Tempest Weekly

barnhill

Experienced Member
Ok, so when my wife and I got our Aussie Bokeh we did a weekly picture series of him sitting next to a Kong Wobbler so you could see him grow each week. When we got Tempest we decided to take the same series of shots. Here are the first 4 weeks:
Pawprint Calm Before the Storm aka Tempest born 11/06/2012

9 Weeks old

10 Weeks Old

11 Weeks Old

12 Weeks old

Honored Member
Wow, that's a serious amount of growth already in such a short time :eek: .

I think if I had done that with Holly it would be a bit boring, she weighed about 3.5kgs when we got her (at nearly three months) and weighs just under 7kg now (at 16 months) so nothing like the growth that your dog will go through (and already has). Although it would have been funny to watch her coat change and get longer/scruffier.

I think I might do a photo series like this for my next puppy (wont be for many year though). It's a good idea.

MaryK

Honored Member
Wonderful photo and she's sitting like an Angel:D LOL sure is a big difference now, the kong looks quite small compared with Tempest She's still too cute for words:love:

barnhill

Experienced Member
Yeah, it was my wifes idea. She saw it somewhere with a Pepsi can, so when we got our Aussie a few years ago we did it and decided to do it again with Tempest.