Discussion in 'Meet the Dogs' started by storm22, Aug 9, 2014.

1. storm22 Experienced Member

hi guys its been ages (and I found my password :) )
    well I have a new member to my family (still have storm 12yrs and koda 6yrs)
    everybody meet Tank aka Taylords Armed Forces

hes around 11 weeks old (will be 3months on the 24th)
    ill be teaching him clicker training and agility also we have started on his comp obedience
    MaryK and Ripleygirl like this.

2. kassidybc Experienced Member

Welcome back! Tank is absolutely adorable!!! :D
    MaryK likes this.
  3. southerngirl Honored Member

Welcome back. Tan is precious.
    MaryK likes this.
  4. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Hi, gorgeous addition to the family, look at those paws.. he is gonna be a big cuddly bear! :love:
  5. storm22 Experienced Member

thanks guys, I love this site everyone is still so welcoming :)
    I honestly haven't been on here in roughly 4years good to see its still going strong
    yes tank is going to be a big boy his feet are nearly the same size as my other cattle dog already
    hes learning heaps,
    I was teaching him the basics with just my voice and praise (now starting clicker and food to get faster and fine tuning his sits etc for obedience)
    today he has started his formal heeling (just at my side and clicking for his head touching my leg) and also fine tuning his sit at my side instead of anywhere he is lol
    MaryK likes this.
  6. storm22 Experienced Member

heres both my boys waiting for there turn in the car today (koda got the first trip, she was smart and stayed inside watching me lol)
    tank and storm.jpg
  7. Jean Cote Administrator

Hi Storm22, sorry for the late reply. But since you found your old password I guess you no longer need my help. :)
    MaryK, kassidybc and storm22 like this.
  8. storm22 Experienced Member

hi yes thank you jean I did find it thank you anyway
    (sorry to be a pain O_o )
    MaryK likes this.
  9. MaryK Honored Member

Welcome back:) I'm in luuuvvvv Tank is absolutely gorgeous, a big cuddly teddy bear!:love: And of course, Koda is absolutely gorgeous too, LO can't have the 'older boy' think he's not getting any attention!
    Ripleygirl likes this.
  10. storm22 Experienced Member

Hi guys been along time here's an update of tank

Attached Files: