Taking Off My Socks

Anneke

Honored Member
Well, i was in doubt of where to put these vids, because they actually are service dog things. But I'll put them here, because for us it's just another trick:cool:
These vids are of our third trainingsession. Cooper is, as allways a little slow. Last session he completely refused to work with me:rolleyes: He has a problem taking the sock off my foot. He is scared to hurt my feet:D So with him I still have to help him get an "empty" grip on the sock. And as you can see, I made lots af mistakes(letting opputunities for clicking go by:oops:)
Jinx is getting it completely! She's also very carefull not to bite my toes, but she will nibble untill she gets a grip on the sock and the pull as hard as she can:D
I am now working on taking off a sweater(one that is too big for me, so it is easy to take of) and she will do it, but we have only done that once. No vid yet;)

fly30

Experienced Member
I'm interested in this kind of service tricks. Fly loves them, although she's not a service dog. But I noticed she prefered service tricks to dog dancing tricks.
Fly takes my socks off exactly like Jinx does with yours. Funny this nibbling until they get a grip, maybe it's border collies way of working. Clever dogs !
Your Jinx is so cute, so willing to help.