Streets Is In Modern Dog Magazine!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by luckylego, Aug 29, 2013.

1. luckylego Experienced Member

So.. I had to share because this was pretty darn cool, but our little zombie dog was featured in the fall issue of Modern Dog Magazine!! They were doing a piece on black rescue dogs, and Streets made the cut.. Originally they asked for a line or two explaining how we got her, but when they heard of her amazing story they decided to include the entire thing!

Definitely one proud momma right here :love::love:
    Mutt, MaryK, Dlilly and 2 others like this.

2. southerngirl Honored Member

Wow that's awesome!!! And I must say she is a great model.:love:
    Someone would be crazy not to find Streets story amazing. She really sounds like a great dog.
    MaryK likes this.
  3. sara Moderator

I saw your post on your fb page for them... AWESOME! !!
    MaryK likes this.
  4. jackienmutts Honored Member

Congratulations!! That is truly awesome!!!! You have every right to be a proud mama!!!!!!! :):cool::love::LOL:(y)
    MaryK likes this.
  5. Dlilly Honored Member

That's so cool! She looks so proud in the picture! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  6. kassidybc Experienced Member

That's awesome! Congratulations Streets! :)
    MaryK likes this.
  7. MaryK Honored Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! That's just totally awesome! Streets looks absolutely divine, the perfect model and a far cry from the terrified, bewildered dog you adopted. She's just gorgeous!:love: You've every reason to be a very proud Mommy.:love::D:cool:(y)
  8. MaryK Honored Member

Any chance you could post the article? We don't get that magazine here and I would love to read what they wrote.
    southerngirl likes this.
  9. Linda A Experienced Member

That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear they used the whole story. It is a truly amazing one!!!
    MaryK likes this.