Some Agility Fun!

MaryK

Honored Member
Fabulous vid!:D(y) Duke sure looked like he was having fun and sure hasn't forgotten all he's learned:D(y) Lee-Zin is just too cute for words and very clever:D:love:.

Love the see the smaller dogs working and having fun, not just dressed up and carried around like fashion accessories a la Parish Hilton!

DaniG

Thanks!

I was most impressed with him nailing the weave poles like he did, since those were always more difficult for him, but he seems to definitely have those under control. Now I just need to get another set so he can learn to do 12 :cool: .

And MaryK, I COMPLETELY agree about small dogs. I see so many untrained small dogs and it breaks my heart since their owners are not allowing them to reach their full potential. Plus the ones who are just dressed up and carried around are often rotten little :poop:'s :whistle:

MaryK

Honored Member
Thanks!

I was most impressed with him nailing the weave poles like he did, since those were always more difficult for him, but he seems to definitely have those under control. Now I just need to get another set so he can learn to do 12 :cool: .

And MaryK, I COMPLETELY agree about small dogs. I see so many untrained small dogs and it breaks my heart since their owners are not allowing them to reach their full potential. Plus the ones who are just dressed up and carried around are often rotten little :poop:'s :whistle:
The weave poles are often the hardest for the dogs. He did really, really well! (y)

Three small dogs on my walk yesterday with Ra Kismet ALL pulling like crazy! I discreetly crossed the road because he's still recovering from his trauma, and I didn't want to set him back. I too find it heart breaking, they have so much to offer, just the same as the bigger breeds!

Struck one of those little horrors. Doggy sat one once, OMD, so snappy it wasn't funny, yet smart too. If only her owner had trained her she would have been a champion little soul. Felt for the dog though and did some work with her. Even in the short time I was with her, and she wasn't a youngster either, she showed so much promise!

Meant Paris Hilton LOL not Parish - my typing:eek:

SD&B

Experienced Member
Great job, you guys. (I'm in Arizona, so I know what you mean about finally cooling down enough.)

I notice that the thread mentioned that it's great to see a small dog active and taking advantage of their skills. I have an acquaintance who just won the 8 inch class at Cynosport (USDAA) with a papillon. Lin-Zee reminded me of her. Some of those little squirts are awful dang fast!