Skateboarding!

southerngirl

Honored Member
Good job(y)
I always wanted to teach this to Missy, but my brother won't let me use his skateboard even though he doesn't use it:mad:

southerngirl

Honored Member
My brothers do the same exact thing!! I had to wait for them for forge about it then I took it. They haven't noticed it yet. :p
LOL:ROFLMAO: I'll have to do that. I'll wait for them to leave there room and snatch it, you can't notice somethings missing when you don't use it. :LOL: Thanks for the idea.:giggle:

Honored Member
I'm teaching Holly to skateboard.
I think we need a smaller skateboard but she has progressed to standing or sitting on the skateboard and then the board being pushed to get it moving and she stays on it. So I guess I need to teach her a push-off but that really might need a smaller board.
Heres some pics:
She was trying to figure out what I wanted her to do because I was not directing her and was trying to take pictures

Also: I made her hair stick up a bit more with some water to make her look even funnier

bekah1001

Honored Member
I'm teaching Holly to skateboard.
I think we need a smaller skateboard but she has progressed to standing or sitting on the skateboard and then the board being pushed to get it moving and she stays on it. So I guess I need to teach her a push-off but that really might need a smaller board.
Heres some pics:
She was trying to figure out what I wanted her to do because I was not directing her and was trying to take pictures

Also: I made her hair stick up a bit more with some water to make her look even funnier
SOOO CUTE!

Honored Member
I just bought Holly a new skateboard, a little kids one. It's pink and black ;)
She's been on it and I think it will be easier for her.

She kept walking to the front of the big one so that it would flip up, but she can't so much with the little one. I don't think she would have managed a push-off with the big one either.
I'll have to take some more pics with the new skateboard tomorrow.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
TOO CUTE!!

Chance looks like he is having a blast!! Looks easy in your video, Dilly! I wonder if i should teach Buddy this...hmmmm.

Holly looks too cute, too!