Sense-ation Harness

southerngirl

Honored Member
The Sense-ation harness is great. If Piper is pulling I'm easily able to guide her back to heel. She has learned when I stop and she is putting pressure on the leash to come back to me to heel. It's also great for her jumping on people or standing up when wanting to get a wild animal(deer, squirrel). If she is to suddenly lunge unlike before I'm not thrown off balance or almost pulled down a bank into a creek:eek:(she likes squirrels way to much). It has also helped her learn to walk beside me when passing people(still working on dogs.) I suggest this for people who have dogs that they have yet to train loose leash, jumpers, and dogs who lunge. It is also great for dogs with sensitive skin, because of the soft bottom strap.
Here is the website I got it from. http://leerburg.com/1152.htm

DSCN3752 (2).JPG

stdpoodad

Experienced Member
For the vast majority of dogs, the sense-ation harness is great! It doesn't fit my deep chested poodles very well. The straps go right under their arms and chafe.

southerngirl

Honored Member
Piper got a rash on her chest from the harness.:( They used soft material for the belly strap, but not the chest strap because that is where people normally have problems with it rubbing there dogs. Piper's fur is short as fur can get so it doesn't give her protection like dogs with more fur. Though I Love Love this harness I'm looking at other harnesses for her, maybe a comfortflex because the material. Piper such a sensitive dog when it comes for her baby skin.